Re: Room Suggestions Thread.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Tram system...
I LIKE THIS IDEA.
Inside the tram could be a map, the facility should be circular and the nuke silo should be a spot in the middle.
"Black Mesa can kiss my bankrupt a-"
-Cave Johnson

Anyways, I like tram system. But, first, where would the foundation be build? Black Mesa was put on cliffs, so they used the trams to get around.
Navada? Well out sIde he gate, you see green grass so nvm, maybe its one a uninhapbitied island somewhere in the pasific ocean.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
I LIKE THIS IDEA.
Inside the tram could be a map, the facility should be circular and the nuke silo should be a spot in the middle.
"Black Mesa can kiss my bankrupt a-"
-Cave Johnson

Anyways, I like tram system. But, first, where would the foundation be build? Black Mesa was put on cliffs, so they used the trams to get around.
Nevada? Well out side he gate, you see green grass so nvm, maybe its one a uninhabited island somewhere in the pacific ocean.
Im sure the grass texture outside is fairly flexible to change, and an island in the pacific would probably have a decent amount of foliage at least. As it is in my opinion the facility would be somewhere with decent uninhabited surface area, maybe Russian tundra or deep in any of the worlds deserts, not necessarily the Mojave, maybe China but Im not sure of population density in most areas, and of course Antarctica, which would be funny to survive and escape the terrors of the facility only to emerge into the cold barren wilderness with 0% chance of making it out. Maybe steal a plane or chopper as an alternate ending, but i digressed on a tangent. Built into the cliffs or in a mountain or underground, a tram system would be beneficial to a multi sectional facility, and as it is the facility has only one section, so the tram should probably be left on the back burner for now.

Well can 714 (green ring)save d-class fromthe cold? I know it protects from chimicals but....nvm. I thank it should be somewhere up north and cold. The gate B scene with 106 leaving but haveng its snowing like a blizzard would not be that bad at all. The cold could make the coners or your sceen light blue to say that you were cold. Should not be life threating though. Antarctica would be perfect cuz no one really lives there and its a nautral continent. Steeling a plane is a cool idea. There are plenty of plane sounds everywhere, and making a Plane model would not be that hard. I bet you would get shot down though. Lmao
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

I LIKE THIS IDEA.
So we could have a trolley/train/tram system that leads to the rec-rooms? Righteous. But we couldn't just leave our precious players to a peaceful train ride could we? :twisted:

*EDIT*

And wouldn't the map be different for each seed? That would be a little difficult to implement, at least that's what I would assume.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Room: SCP-682's Containment Room
Generate more than once:No
Items inside:Nonthing
SCP Spawn Point:Yes (SCP-682)
Explain: Requires A Level 5 Keycard, Once Inside SCP-682's Containment Room, The Player Can See SCP-682 Eat A Class D, After SCP-682 Eats The Class D, He'll Escape It's Containment Room If The Door Is Open, If The Player Gets Into SCP-682's Way, SCP-682 Will Eat And Kills The Player (If This Is A SCP Suggestion, Add This To The SCP Suggestion Thread.
Drawing if possible:
^
My Sketch Of SCP-682's Containment room along with the scp-682 it self and the class-d
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)