Re: SCP-513

oh, by the way, I found some secret animations with :096: 's placeholder, like walking, starting to cry, whack, wave, look behind, and fall over/death. I found this by making his model the model for other npcs. :gasp: :geek:
bleh

anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
It will. I have the model and texture from Regalis, so I am setting up a Source Code for it.

SCP-Sean wrote:anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
I sent some sounds for 513 to Regalis, including some horror sounds for when you see 513-1. I made the cowbell sound a bit more like a cowbell, the original sounded like a church bell or a gong for some reason.
It slep time bunner.

That's great, Omniary.

I believe I am not going to make a mod on 513, unless if someone still wants it, then yes.

Note: I am sticking this to the plan so 513 can return to CB.

SCP 513 wrote:It has been said many times:
Omniary wrote: Also, refrain from double posting.
i don't see a double post anywhere....
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:i don't see a double post anywhere....
I removed it.
It slep time bunner.

Just a quick update:

Hopefully, this will be finished soon, when the model will be succesfully updated. This won't take three months again. I‘ll send the model to Regalis, so he may add 513 in the next version.

SCP-513 wrote:The 096 placeholder is made by Night, he also created a new model for 096.
Just wanted to point out the placeholder model was by Mirocaine.
It slep time bunner.