Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

I think it needs more action with 049.

049: When medical rooms will be added, scripted events with 049 and 049-2 should occur. You walk throughout the hallway, then you see a glass window. You approach it, and you see 049 coming out of the door and starts cutting an alive scientist body. Then, blood splashes over the window, 049 leaves.

049-2: This could be similiar to 096s scripgted event. So, there is an other hallway leading to medical wards. So, you see a crouching scientist yelling for help, and 049-2 goes slowly to the scientist. 049-2 then kills him and blood splashes over the window. You then proceed by avoiding 049-2.

SCP 513 wrote:I think it needs more action with 049.

049: When medical rooms will be added, scripted events with 049 and 049-2 should occur. You walk throughout the hallway, then you see a glass window. You approach it, and you see 049 coming out of the door and starts cutting an alive scientist body. Then, blood splashes over the window, 049 leaves.

049-2: This could be similiar to 096s scripgted event. So, there is an other hallway leading to medical wards. So, you see a crouching scientist yelling for help, and 049-2 goes slowly to the scientist. 049-2 then kills him and blood splashes over the window. You then proceed by avoiding 049-2.
I think they are both too similar to the event with 096. It would feel repetitive to the player I imagine. Maybe have the player encounter The Doctor sowing up a body, then walk away. Then you would see the dead body begin to reanimate. Throughout the facility you could have MTF's that are have limbs missing/mutilated. Walking around like zombies practically.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

How about for Scripted Events, They could be used as a Build Up for each SCP.

Such as the Body that falls from the Ceiling. That hints at SCP-106.

For SCP-096, There could be a Room with several bridges on each Level such as this.

I
I------------------I - High Bridge.
I
I------------------I - Middle Bridge. - This Diagram is seen from a Side View.
I
I------------------I - Low Bridge.

The Player will pass along the Middle or Low Bridge with the other two bridges there for decorative purposes.

As they enter the Room. They hear the sounds of SCP-096 screaming and the sound of ripping. Blood begins pouring over the sides of the Higher Bridge.

For 106, As the Player walks through some Dark Tunnels or into a Room with an open door at the end that leads into a Dark Tunnel, They may see glowing eyes staring out at them similar to how 106 spawned in the older versions of the game, Waiting forthe Player.

Upon closer inspection, The eyes disappear.

For 049, The Player may hear humming as they approach a Room with a viewing screen on either the left or right. Approaching it, The Player would see a corpse and the glimpse of a figure walking into another room and disappearing.
Last edited by FireFox on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

As I've been talking to FireFox about some minor details about his event ideas I'd like to add my ideas to his.
For example during the 096 event where he's above you, you may also hear the soldiers scream out things like:

"Don't look at its face!"
"FUCK! I SAW ITS FACE! I SAW...AAAAAAAAAAAAAH "*being torn apart*

I think those scripted events should be used to give players small hints on how to handle certain SCP's.

As for 106, I really loved FireFox's idea. However I also have a small additional idea.
You'd hear distant screams for help. As you open the door you'd see a scientist/doctor/whoever slowly disappearing into the floor (of course you could also use the walls as well).
As soon as you actually approach that person, there would be one big pull and he'd disappear into the ground with a loud scream followed by 106's dry laugh.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

In the class D's animation there's animations for gunfighting and death. There's even animations for dying, jumping, sidestepping and even swimming. It would be the tits if we could see some Class D gunning down a scientist and then getting turned into swiss cheese by MTFs.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

SCP -049

Add a medical wing/ section to the facility. Here you can place some items like eye drops, med kits and a special little spot for SCP 500-1. The catch? This is where SCP 049 is. While walking through the medical wing you will see a few 049-2's laying on the floor as you're looking around. Then there could be a room where a curtain is covering the view of a hospital bed and 049 walks out from behind it and comes after you. After this event triggers his zombies can rise up and start coming after you as well. Before entering the medical section you could have players find 049's empty containment chamber as well as his document. The player will be like " Oh shit. This thing is loose somewhere."

I have a quickie:
You run into a room with a little rubble to hide behind, three MTF's, and 173. If you are quick and don't look, the MTf's look at you and everybody dies.

But if you hide behind the little pile, the dialog with go like this:

MTF 1:173 encountered, preparing to immobilize. (The MTF has a long rifle, and he lines it up with 173.)
MTF 2:You are cleared to take the shot.
MTF 1:Can't...miss...
*He shoots, and 173 kills them, insinuating they blinked from the sound*

Eh?