Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

scp106and682fan wrote:Well :/ I think there should be an event like this Scenario: SCP-173 Come's in and 3 Mtf come through a door. They start looking at 173 then SCP-106 spawns at the floor. And then they are like Lets scram! and 173 snaps their neck. Then 106 & 173 starts chasing you :173: :106:
Why would we need to introduce two or more SCPs at once? In fact, why would we need to do another introduction scene for 173 when there are two already in the game? Having 173 and 106 chase you together would be rather misplaced, as they wouldn't work together to kill you, but try to kill each other. 173 has been aggressive towards other SCPs before, so why would he be passive towards 106? He wouldn't.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
scp106and682fan wrote:Well :/ I think there should be an event like this Scenario: SCP-173 Come's in and 3 Mtf come through a door. They start looking at 173 then SCP-106 spawns at the floor. And then they are like Lets scram! and 173 snaps their neck. Then 106 & 173 starts chasing you :173: :106:
Why would we need to introduce two or more SCPs at once? In fact, why would we need to do another introduction scene for 173 when there are two already in the game? Having 173 and 106 chase you together would be rather misplaced, as they wouldn't work together to kill you, but try to kill each other. 173 has been aggressive towards other SCPs before, so why would he be passive towards 106? He wouldn't.
Not sure if it's a bug or not but 173 has been popping up in the tunnels with 106 lately. I hope it's just a bug because it's hard enough to pass through here considering 106 likes to noclip through the floor and walls while your in the elevator no matter how far you've ran away from him before hand.

TheRooster09 wrote:Not sure if it's a bug or not but 173 has been popping up in the tunnels with 106 lately. I hope it's just a bug because it's hard enough to pass through here considering 106 likes to noclip through the floor and walls while your in the elevator no matter how far you've ran away from him before hand.
I'm not talking about in-game, I'm talking about in general. 173 has been known to attack other SCPs, such as 096 and 682, so there's a good chance that he would attack 106 as well. This wouldn't occur in-game because their AI doesn't allow it.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Omniary wrote:I think there should be more scripted events at the very beginning of the game, to actually give off the impression you're in a site full of people dying and running away. It feels very empty as soon as you leave 173's chamber, perhaps have a scientist running in the distance, when you catch up to him, you find either an locked door, or a corpse.

Also, maybe some spastic (though subtle) lights flickering, as well as more simulated damage (like 513's room)?
I would like distant screaming, more gunshots. There needs to be random rumbles and dust falling from the ceiling. Bulletholes and smears of blood on the wall would be awesome too. Maybe even bones to showcase the abilities of more violent SCPs.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

At one point there should be an automated message system saying "Sitewide containment breach detected. Full alert. All staff evacuate. Multiple keter breaches. Estimated MTF team arrival time: 1 Hour." or something along those lines.
Maybe other announcements too.
Some ideas:

"SCP-682 Containment Breached. Full MTF Support has been demanded"
Etc.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

Hmm...what about...

SCP-173: A researcher is rushing along a hallway in the Heavy Containment Corridor. The lights go out and a snapping noise is heard. The lights come back on, and The Sculpture is centimetres away from you.

SCP-106: Runs past more two-way hallways in all zones, not just the grated hallway. It has a chance of simply running through both walls, and another chance of stopping and looking for you, giving chase if The Old Man spots you. Nothing new, just a more frequent spawn chance in different corridors.

SCP-096: The player can actually find the containment chamber for The Shy Guy as well as a document on it. Once they grab and read the document however, a tearing noise is heard and The Shy Guy bursts out of its containment chamber and rushes by. This would probably be in the Light Containment Zone, so when encountered in the Heavy Containment Zone's small server room, the Guard's question as to "how did it get out" before getting eviscerated is something that only you'd know.

SCP-049: When passing by its containment chamber, the player can observe the back of The Plague Doctor through a window, operating on an instance of SCP-049-2, with the other instance in the same room as the player. After a few seconds of looking through the window, it straightens up having finished, then the door leading inside is suddenly opened by The Old AI causing The Plague Doctor to look up at the player and both -2 instances to reanimate, leading to their pursuit of the player.

SCP-079: Mostly the same, except the door will not respond to the player's actions until the whining noise finishes, implying it's still under the influence of The Old AI. Additionally, it may open doors where The Sculpture is. (Maybe after the player has closed said door and then backed away a few feet. Lockroom timed doors may not be affected by this) And to serve as general ambience, maybe the sound of a door being closed by The Old AI can be heard from time to time or random transmissions throughout the facility regarding events within said facility (or just on the player) with the same effects provided when the player recovers the document on The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile that triggers the gas release within the large testing room.

SCP-895: After the blast door is opened by the player, a cry of distress may emerge from the surveillance room as a result of The Camera Disruption, followed by a researcher either running out of it, or suffering cardiac arrest and dying, much like the player would.

SCP-513: MTFs react to The Cowbell being rung, having strong anxiety attacks, but also alerting them to the player's presence. If the room is left for about 10-30 seconds, one of the affected MTFs will exclaim the presence of SCP-513-1. Returning to that room quickly will indeed result in the player also sighting the -1 instance.

SCP-294: A Researcher or Guard will approach The Coffee Machine and order "Death" (or "Game Over") from it. They will then ingest the drink, collapse and die. It'd help if they were whimpering and or muttering something about "not wanting to live anymore" indicating intended suicide.

SCP-420-J: A Guard can be sat in the chair of the head office room with some of The Best ████ in the World in his hand and occasionally laughing stupidly. He will completely ignore the player.

SCP-682: While proceeding down a Heavy Containment Corridor, The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile can roar and smash into the facility, making it shake. This dislodges the door that collapses on and leads to The Cowbell for the player.

Tesla Gate: A Researcher (Or Class-D) runs through the hallway, oblivious to the Tesla Gate, which charges up and zaps them.

That's about all I can think of, right now...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

I have an idea for several SCP's that should be added to the game. One of them is SCP-303, which can be a scripted event. I think that it would be really easy to add to the game. It randomly appears behind a door and blocks you from passing. You must find another way around, or wait for it to disappear. By the way, how do I start my own suggestion topic? I have several suggestions for SCP's that really would be good for the game.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

legendaryweredragon wrote:I have an idea for several SCP's that should be added to the game. One of them is SCP-303, which can be a scripted event. I think that it would be really easy to add to the game. It randomly appears behind a door and blocks you from passing. You must find another way around, or wait for it to disappear. By the way, how do I start my own suggestion topic? I have several suggestions for SCP's that really would be good for the game.
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15

It would be best if you put all SCP ideas not pertaining to in-game SCPs there ;)
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."