Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#741
I don't think a new 372 model is necessary.
Also, Regalis never confirmed that 005 will be added, so you rather mean that he would put it in certain places.
I would be really happy though if he decided to add the medibay, 409 and 009 because these probably wouldn't be that hard to implement, just take them from BoH and maybe change them a little bit.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Image

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#742
AveryLP wrote:I don't think a new 372 model is necessary.
Also, Regalis never confirmed that 005 will be added, so you rather mean that he would put it in certain places.
I would be really happy though if he decided to add the medibay, 409 and 009 because these probably wouldn't be that hard to implement, just take them from BoH and maybe change them a little bit.
I never said Regalis confirmed SCP-005. I said i am waiting for him to put SCP-005 which means i'm gonna wait for him to put SCP-005 next version or next year.

The phrase you said "so you rather mean that he would put it in certain places" you're saying is wrong.

The box of horrors version room would be used.

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#743
diszxchat wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I don't think a new 372 model is necessary.
Also, Regalis never confirmed that 005 will be added, so you rather mean that he would put it in certain places.
I would be really happy though if he decided to add the medibay, 409 and 009 because these probably wouldn't be that hard to implement, just take them from BoH and maybe change them a little bit.
I never said Regalis confirmed SCP-005. I said i am waiting for him to put SCP-005 which means i'm gonna wait for him to put SCP-005 next version or next year.

The phrase you said "so you rather mean that he would put it in certain places" you're saying is wrong.

The box of horrors version room would be used.
Yep, but the containment room should at least have Level 4 or 5 clearance.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Image

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#744
Well, while I was reading through random SCPs, I think I found one that could be cool for inclusion in the game.

SCP Number: 1587
SCP Nickname: Dreamland
Ingame mechanics: Found in a testing chamber with a mattress, pillow, and blanket for it (to appear as if personnel had been in the middle of testing it when the containment breach began). If the player activates it, then they will lay down to sleep in it and thus be transported (along with SCP-1587) to an SCP-1587-1 instance, as stated in the document.
Of all of the SCP-1587-1 instances that the player could be transported to, each will have a random chance of occurring that can be influenced by the player's actions prior to using SCP-1587 (for example, if the player had just escaped from a run-in with SCP-106, then they have a high chance of entering a nightmarish SCP-1587-1 instance influenced by the player's experience with SCP-106). As such, the player's run into an SCP-1587-1 instance can be beneficial, so long as the player is smart in manipulating the chances to get a good SCP-1587-1 instance.
As detailed in the document, any objects in the player's possession at the time of release from the dream world will be taken back with them to the normal world, as well as any injuries (short of those that are fatal) that the player has because of the dream world will be completely healed upon return.
The player will be automatically returned back to the normal world if they use up all of their allotted time, unless they go back and use SCP-1587.
The player will also have to wait for a period of time between uses of SCP-1587, that way to prevent abuse of it from a gameplay standpoint.

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#745
Has there been any suggestions for SCP-105 yet? Here's the article for her. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-105

The interview log and Pandora's Box fiasco makes me feel she can serve a similar role to 035. Maybe she could try and reason with the player to help, for a moment anyway. Like, she could be a small moment of relief from all the dread, if that's reasonable. Or she could try to manipulate the player for something he has or may know? Maybe 105-B is on site and she needs him to get it for her, even if that's not the most important thing at the moment? Maybe she just needs him to get out? Of course she can't follow him around, maybe she could be on the other side of a locked whatever? Maybe 105-B could be the reward and she could help unlock things?

SCP-019

#746
this SCP could be in the maintenance tunnels and you could look through a window and you see some SCP-019-2s come out and walk around the cell and then you can go into the control room right before the containment cell and you can gas it then open the door to let them out and then the SCP-019-2s start chasing you and you close the door behind you and occasinally they come out of vents and such as suggested by another user but i think this would be a great addition to the game and they eventually die off after leaving the pot but not too long and not too short of time



SCP-019:The Monster Pot

SCP-538

#747
SCP Number:538
SCP Nickname:Shadow Spiders

Ingame mechanics:
they can only be seen with nightvision like SCP-966 witch is were you will find them or add them with the shadow spiders but they can be seen in very bright light without nightvision and they can only attack you when you can see them and when you cant it says a text like you hear something crawling like a spider and they can be found in the non heavy containment area and their in a very bright containment area and a room before that you see the document and maybe nightvision goggles and you can open the door with a level 3 key card and then if they bite you then you start feeling the effects of the SCPs bite as stated in the document on the wiki page and the cure is a pill you find around the foundation and it will take a long time to kill the character but you will die if you do not find the pill and you will turn into the spiders "offspring" the shadow spiders will attack only in packs and not just one will attack it will flee your vision to look for more shadow spiders after you let them out of their containment cell they will roam the facillity looking for prey to feed off,

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#748
I have no idea how many times these have been suggested, but in the manner I'm presenting them, I'm willing to bet none.

SCP-409
The Contageous Chrystal
Implementing should be simple enough as it wouldn't be all that different from 1048-1. All it would need is a containment chamber.
It's what's inside that I'm referring to.

SCP-005
The Skeleton Key
Obviously, it would be a step up from an omni class card as it can be used to open any lock system. However, I'm suggesting it be found in 409's containment chamber, surrounded by shares of the crystal, all of which suggesting some idiot waltzed in and touched 409. I would say this person be a D-class that 079 locked in the chamber when he/she went in out of curiosity.
This way, it would be very balanced as it would be quite difficult to collect 005 unscathed.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#749
Zackonark wrote:I have no idea how many times these have been suggested, but in the manner I'm presenting them, I'm willing to bet none.

SCP-409
The Contageous Chrystal
Implementing should be simple enough as it wouldn't be all that different from 1048-1. All it would need is a containment chamber.
It's what's inside that I'm referring to.

SCP-005
The Skeleton Key
Obviously, it would be a step up from an omni class card as it can be used to open any lock system. However, I'm suggesting it be found in 409's containment chamber, surrounded by shares of the crystal, all of which suggesting some idiot waltzed in and touched 409. I would say this person be a D-class that 079 locked in the chamber when he/she went in out of curiosity.
This way, it would be very balanced as it would be quite difficult to collect 005 unscathed.

Both of them are in the box of horrors mod.
but needing a hazmat suit to retrieve 005 sounds fine.
Up and Down and All around.

Re: The New Suggestions Thread

#750
Zackonark wrote:I have no idea how many times these have been suggested, but in the manner I'm presenting them, I'm willing to bet none.

SCP-409
The Contageous Chrystal
Implementing should be simple enough as it wouldn't be all that different from 1048-1. All it would need is a containment chamber.
It's what's inside that I'm referring to.

SCP-005
The Skeleton Key
Obviously, it would be a step up from an omni class card as it can be used to open any lock system. However, I'm suggesting it be found in 409's containment chamber, surrounded by shares of the crystal, all of which suggesting some idiot waltzed in and touched 409. I would say this person be a D-class that 079 locked in the chamber when he/she went in out of curiosity.
This way, it would be very balanced as it would be quite difficult to collect 005 unscathed.

Reg didn't add 409 when he implement BoH cause it was useless, and 005 was too overpowered, and nerfing everything other then the ability just makes it useless since it's just an omni keycard with the ability to open key-pad doors.