Re: SCP-457

I remember when suggesting 457 a while back, I also suggested that he would grow and shrink, and get faster and slower respectively when in contact of gas or lack of. If you outrun him for long enough, he'd shrivel up into a spark, but if he followed you through a lock room, he'd burn bigger and brighter.

Getting burned shortly by him could result in a minor injury that'd be nullified by use of a First Aid Kit, but if you're burned for more than a few seconds, you'd light on fire and walk wobbly like that when you're severely hurt. The fire would continue to hurt you for a random amount of time, maybe crouching could increase your chances of dousing it.
It slep time bunner.

This sounds like a very, very good SCP, and Omniary's ideas for how it would function are fantastic. Sadly, I don't see it working too well with the current engine. I know it COULD be done, in the same way that smoke works, but would it look very good?

Skin_ wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:Could it be possible to use a retexture of SCP-106's model and program recolored gas around him?.
totally, but it would look awful :P
I'm sure it could look good if a talented enough artist worked on the textures.
I'm evil?