Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

Yes but it will be slows down by the MTF, for then continuing towards the end, one does not card-index of it a continuation for moment, essential this contained Gate C and in any event, there are three end in Gate C, either you mor by SCP-096, or you jump over protections out of metal and thus you fall into the vacuum, or or you get into the helicopter quickly
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

You don't seem to understand 096. He is literally an unstoppable force. Shooting him will NOT slow him down, and you can't contain him when he is enraged. He will just break through the wall or care or whatever. Also, like SCP-500 said, the MTF will just kick you down, why the hell would they risk their lives, and "spreading" 096, dor a random class-D? It makes no sense.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I am not known as that the MTF in the helicopter outward journey to accommodate D-9341, in any event the soldiers in the helicopter do not know that D-9341 looked at SCP-096, but what one can do, 2 end, either you is made kill by SCP-096, or you fall into the vacuum, and if one tries to go in the helicopter, the soldiers puts a kick to the player.
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

Spoilers. Read it for the issue of the MTF and capturing the player.
Spoiler
You can be captured by the MTF during one of the Gate A endings, the one where you contain SCP-106. They surround you and knock you out.
For a Gate C, I would be hesitant on creating a Gate C currently as we don't know what SCP's would be involved, what kind of exit we want and events that could occur.

As noted a Helicopter extraction site might be a cool idea, or a Vehicle depot. Who knows.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.