Re: SCP-650 model

D-9999 wrote:It looks a bit too Feminine IMO. I think it could also use some work on the details a bit, as bumpmaps can't cover all the details. I was making an SCP-650 model myself but kinda sort gave up. It's great to see that some people still want the SCP implemented though.
There was no description on what gender 650's design was modeled from, so I went with a feminine look.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Brunou8 wrote:
D-9999 wrote:It's great to see that some people still want the SCP implemented though.
Yes I do. In fact, I accidentally asked to Serimah about the model not long time ago. This is one of the SCPs that were not well discussed in my opinion and therefore were never added to the game.
I'd really like to see 650 in the game. It could give us some new jumpscares.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

The issue I have with that mod is that I don't like the way that it behaves it also needs to have different posses. According to the article, the 650 changes its posses to look threatening or creepy. In this mod it is always standing at attention. Read the article and then if possible, edit the mod so it acts more like the article says it does.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

legendaryweredragon wrote:The issue I have with that mod is that I don't like the way that it behaves it also needs to have different posses. According to the article, the 650 changes its posses to look threatening or creepy. In this mod it is always standing at attention. Read the article and then if possible, edit the mod so it acts more like the article says it does.
I agree, that's why I restored this old SCP-650 model.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557