Re: More MTF reactions with SCPs [SUGGESTION/IDEA]

RaptorCyclone wrote:At this point in time, the MTFs don't do much when it comes to SCP interaction. They contain 173 and kill the player after 049's surgery. With 106, they just run away with their tails between their legs :MTF2: . The MTF are smart to run, but the least they could do is shoot it with their heavy "Sun Guns", to send it back in the pocket dimension.
What exactly is the suggestion in the post? Try and be a bit more specific, that way we can know exactly what your suggestion is.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

He's talking about more MTF interactions with SCPs, of course (haha)

This will probably come with time, MTF AI still is a sphagetti that has to expand even more. There's voice lines for MTF -> SCP interaction too.

The procedures are interesting to discuss though, would they rather flee from 106 for their own safety or lure it as if it was some kind of animal? How would you engage 049, too? Although, sheer force could be applied agaisn't 049 by the MTFs because 049 is apparently lethal to the touch, but it does not specify if this effect persists through clothing, thick clothing, or armor.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote: This will probably come with time, MTF AI still is a sphagetti that has to expand even more. There's voice lines for MTF -> SCP interaction too.
Yes, the MTF still need a new model and an AI that doesn't make them walk into walls. Improvment comes over time.
Irontaco wrote: The procedures are interesting to discuss though, would they rather flee from 106 for their own safety or lure it as if it was some kind of animal? How would you engage 049, too? Although, sheer force could be applied agaisn't 049 by the MTFs because 049 is apparently lethal to the touch, but it does not specify if this effect persists through clothing, thick clothing, or armor
SCP-049 is a very mysterious SCP, there aren't many articles that explain what little information they know about it.
I'm evil?

I found it odd how normally when scp-049 gets me all it shows is an mtf shooting me as a zombie, but this one time, when he was shooting me in zombie form there was scp-049 sitting behind the mtf in handcuffs so i don't know if i was seeing things or that there actually was a handcuffed scp-049, but i thought hat was pretty cool. and also (i dont know if my game is glitched or something) the mtfs have never interacted with 173 in my game in anyway, they just walk right past him as if he wasnt there.
*posts a comment on a forum* *checks for a reply every 5 seconds*