SCP-106 gameplay ideas

1: At some random time when you look at a monitor, maybe at the SCP-895 monitor, it should randomly show a hyper-realistic :106: maybe being scary, doing something horrible, etc.

2: Radical Larry should sometimes spawn walking from a nearby wall with small noises, cracks, etc. before he does it.

3: When 106 leaves a corrosion puddle behind when spawning, the player should be able to fall in it into the pocket dimension anytime afterwards.

4: :106: should able to pull the player up into his lair if the player tries to run across the middle of the grated hallway.
SCP: Containment Breach can NEVER be too scary!
We must make it scarier!

But SugarLumpy-

SCARIER!!

Re: SCP-106 gameplay ideas

You might be interested in posting that in the thread for SCP-106 in the "Ingame Entity Discussion" section, here, along with the Pocket Dimension suggestion you posted, since they are both essentially about 106.

Personally I'm not crazy about any of those ideas, except for maybe number 2.

I feel like there should be an update to 106's chase method. It should feel like he's playing games with you, that he has the advantage, and that you're the mouse in a game of cat and mouse. If you get too far from him, he should simply dive into the floor and re-emerge in a room in front of you. That said, he should have more predetermined spawns, to make things less predictable. We all know that he's either gonna spawn in one of the grated rooms, or the breaker-less tunnels by random chance. There should be more events where he can do that, to keep people on their toes.

And I don't think the puddles is a bad idea necessarily. There should be a few 'trap' puddles in some rooms, which take up a large part of the room, so the player has to be careful when traversing it. To make things more obvious perhaps looking at it would drain the players sanity, as well as playing a sort of deep and surreal rumbling ambience when nearby.
It slep time bunner.

That Same Anon wrote:
Juicy wrote:If you stay for too long near a puddle 106's hand could pop out of it and try to grab you in
there IS a model for it... that'd be cool. but maybe hard to script
I think he already does that.. Go to Dr. L's room, hang out a bit by the corrosion.
It slep time bunner.