Re: Extra set of MTF voice lines from SFK363

undead003 wrote:
Spoiler
You know what, I'm just going to post here, for the first time in eons. (I made this account to react to something unrelated to my lines that happened a while ago on this thread, but I never ended up doing so because of email confirmation issues that I resolved after the incident... you may or may not have witnessed it.)

Yeah, the 914 line is a joke, that's why I put (lol) after it. I did send Masshorde the 7z version, though, which had the 914 line named normally. I'd rather not have it used seeing as it is actually too immature in my opinion, although Olivine does have a point, but not a point strong enough for me to agree with...

I wouldn't mind having my old account let free (and preferably having this account deleted before having SFK363 renamed to undead003) even if only I was allowed to use it to discuss collaborations. I doubt that'll happen, but I'll still try to make voice files if they're wanted, regardless of whether I get unbanned or not. I'm really enjoying voice acting. Also, a pair of Sennheiser HD 558's and a Zalman ZM-MIC1 are on the way to me, so I might be able to make better quality audio when that's set up... :)

Feel free to make requests or suggestions. I'm on my summer holiday, I'm rarely busy.

I won't post again if the authorities want me not to.
I joined the forums long after you were banned. But, I've been reading through your old posts (Easy to find due to notoriety) and after reading this post, I can sense some positive change! :) If your SFK account had the name changed to this one (And preferably a different profile pic so wrong impressions aren't made) then maybe you'd end up being a regular forum user once again. That's my take on the matter.

undead003 wrote:Thanks. I think so too. I've been fine on another forum for about a year and a half now, with 1132 posts and counting, so I think that says a bit about how I act now.

Sheesh, I looked at some of my older posts and I see a different person there.
One of the best things about a person is frowning upon their past self if that past self wasn't the nicest person.
Not all people do that no names to be mentioned here, but I'm glad that there are some people who do. :)

Olivine wrote:
Masshorde wrote:They seem pretty cool. The only one I think might be a little off, is the 914. I can remember what 914 does, but in the context of the guard being, well a guard and supposedly on high alert and ready to kill anything or anyone that moves, it seems out of context for him to be happy. But I like the rest. The effect is good, I (like many others ofc) have been somewhere with radios, and I think the effect captures it well. The tone you have is serious, and sounds pretty American. One quick thing to point out about the whole accent thing is that it doesn't NEED to be American. The SCP foundation is international.
It also seems like the lines are fine, you use what seems like the correct Jargon, even if the Jargon is not correct, it doesn't need to, as long as it sounds military, buff, and understandable which they were. I know I haven't been on here for a year or more, but it gets my approval. It would be worth accepting these and using them considering not everyone has the ability to do this, and do it right.

EDIT PRE POST-CUS I CANT BE BOTHERED TO EDIT THE TEXT
I just read up on SCP-914, and I agree with past me, it sounds too happy or curious. I would of thought he would of confirmed the location of the SCP and moved on.
I agree it's not so professional to do that, but it's likely some kind of addition on SFK's part. And imagine if you were ordered to recontain entities that would love to torture or kill you. It's quite a nice break to feel safe.
If you are an highly trained professional, you would focus on the task at hand (capturing the SCPs). I know that they would get scared as human beings, but when you have a squad behind you to support you, you would probably feel less scared. Unless they are corrupt......... MUHAHAHA
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote: If you are an highly trained professional, you would focus on the task at hand (capturing the SCPs). I know that they would get scared as human beings, but when you have a squad behind you to support you, you would probably feel less scared. Unless they are corrupt......... MUHAHAHA
Nah, even special operatives feel terror too. A hostage situation for police is already so stressful. The MTF in this situation deserve a bit of security. They're hunting down dangerous out-of-this-world entities as well as being hunted by those entities. They're all in equal danger.

we might have derailed this a bit so this is my last post about this topic

Alright, I'm getting onto it.

In the meantime, here's some other stuff I've done.

A growl
A scream
Another scream
Pocket Dimension 1
Pocket Dimension 2
Pocket Dimension 3
Pocket Dimension 4
Pocket Dimension 5
Pocket Dimension 6
SCP-049-2
SCP-096 being seen by MTF; one person only
SCP-096 being seen by MTF; whole unit
SCP-096 attacking lone MTF
SCP-939

EDIT: Here you go.

SCP-914 located, version 1
SCP-914 located, version 2
Last edited by undead003 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Those sound really good! The Pocket Dimension lines really add a more eerie feel to the dimension. Also Regalis had planned a 3rd voice actor for a 3rd 939 instance, maybe if they were the 3rd instance and you were a 4th instance, that'd be pretty cool too!