More scp-049

I feel that scp:CB needs more scp-049, I've always thought he was underused and that he could have more of an impact on the game and its story

Here are some ideas for him
-Active scp-049-02 instances patrolling the halls of the heavy containment zone
-Scp-049 and instances of scp-049-02 being able to cause a distraction at Gate A (if scp-106 has been contained)
-A way to dispose/immobilize active instances scp-049-02 so that you are able to get the other Gate A ending
-An event where you witness scp-049 'curing' a class-D/guard/researcher
-A windowed room where you can watch scp-049 preforming surgery on a class-D/guard/researcher
People who can eat people are the luckiest people in the world.

Re: More scp-049

Zackonark wrote:I agree that 049 is very underused, and so is 096. In fact, 096 could use a gate ending as well.
True, scp-096 is very very underused as well as some others. I always felt that the scps that would actually be able to do something destructive to the facility (besides scp-079) don't do anything in the game

Aside from a gate ending if the player has looked him in the face, I can't realy think of anything to add to 096 as he's actually realy chill if you don't see his face.

914 needs more refinement possibilities (including other SCP's), as well as combinations of items.

860's Forest needs to lose the river bed, and instead use an actual trail. It doesn't have to be a completely flat forest, but cliffs and otherwise steep terrain could be used as barriers on either side, as the infimate walls already take care of the front and back. There should also be a chance of the fog being red in color and a cobblestone path appearing as one side of a fork in the trail.
That should take care of cannon appearance, but I think it should be expanded upon. I think if the player were to travel through the trees instead of the path, various things should be findable such as a cave that can be presumed to be the home of 860-2.

That's just a couple of SCP's, but the violent ones as a whole need to grow progressively more agressive over time to emulate the gradual loss of living personell within the facility. And, there needs to be more people running around in the first maybe fifteen minutes after all hell breaks loose.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:Aside from a gate ending of the player has looked him in the face, I can't realy think of anything to add to 096 as he's actually realy chill if you don't see his face.
Yeah, there's not really much you can do with him, but I feel he could play a bigger role than he already has
914 needs more retinement possibilities (including other SCP's), as well as combinations of items.
Agreed, scp-914 has very limited possibilities, so much so that I know most if not all of it's possibilities
860's Forest needs to lose the river bed, and instead use an actual trail. It doesn't have to be a completely flat forest, but cliffs and otherwise steep terrain could be used as barriers on either side, as the intimate walls already take care of the front and back. There should also be a chance of the fog being red in color and a cobblestone path appearing as one side of a fork in the trail.
That should take care of cannon appearance, but I think it should be expanded upon. I think if the player were to travel through the trees instead of the path, various things should be findable such as a cave that can be presumed to be the home of 860-2.
I agree with you on that as well, there needs to bee more forest exploration, something like fire watch but... ya know... horror
That's just a couple of SCP's, but the violent ones as a whole need to grow progressively more agressive over time to emulate the gradual loss of living personell within the facility. And, there needs to be more people running around in the first maybe fifteen minutes after all hell breaks loose.
Yeah, I always felt like the Site has always been empty. you never see any real panic or rush to get to safety, it's more just like, "well here's some people, researchers, guards, and there's scp-173. welp he broke loose, now the site is a baron wasteland with no signs of any life"