PLEASE READ ME SCP's Ideas of Future Updates

Hello to all today I submit my ideas to improve the game before that nothing in this list does not ask to add any SCP's new only modify what already exists in the game I apologize if is that I demand many changes I do not know
If all of these changes are very difficult to implement but I think is necessary as to the bases of the game after that can add any new thing because these changes should be supplemented with the new things that come to SCP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The list of changes are the following

First of all the most important thing to changes is:

A swinging and change in the " keycards " I know that are based cards as is the security protocol of the real SCP Foundation completely ignore that detail and watch it as a game something completely different that has nothing to do with the actual foundation

Let us begin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The level 1 keycard :
Spoiler
It is found: nothing changes in this aspect

Function: now the keycard not only opens the door to the small testing room also opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-012's, SCP-1123's, SCP-178's and SCP-1162's
I know that some of you are against this change but think a moment these SCP's the people only see one time after that do not return to play or view Apart something that I have always liked of SCP
if you interact more with the SCP's is better the game experience and more to the people who they play the first time this game

The level 2 keycard :
Spoiler
It is found: nothing changes in this aspect

Function: now this keycard opens the Surveillance Room also opens the majority of doors of the Light Containment Zone except SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and Light Containment checkpoint's
Also they are in against with this change but think the SCP-049's chasing you throughout the Light Containment Zone without being able to leave she it that gives more terror to the game and a better game experience

The level 3 keycard :
Spoiler
It is found: in the containment chamber of the SCP-205's and the Archive Room

Function: now this keycard opens the doors of SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and Light Containment checkpoint's and most doors of the Heavy Containment Zone
except of the SCP's keter-class and Heavy Containment checkpoint's

The level 4 keycard :
Spoiler
It is found: in the containment chamber of SCP-049's

Function: This keycard opens all doors of SCP's keter-class and SCP-008's and Heavy Containment checkpoint's

The level 5 keycard :
Spoiler
It is found: in the containment chamber of SCP-895's and Head Office

Function: this keycard opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-079's, warhead room, Electrical Center and the Gate A and Gate B

The omni keycard:
Spoiler
It is found: The storage room in SCP-035's chamber.

Function: It is the same keycard always
The latter I am not so sure but I would like for that we can rely on the SCP-035's to break free and then we from stab by the back
This was the first list of change but the more important that I would like to change it may be necessary to change the Security Clearance Document Here is the document

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:DocSC.jpg

MasterCard
Spoiler
Function: with this card you can ask the cups of the SCP-294's more OP of the game

Chim

Estus

Life

God, Godmode, Immortality, Invincibility

• Change of Events

The first change is of change events are few but can be very important for the future of the game

---Change the event intro sequence in the containment chamber of SCP-173's
Spoiler
This change is not so great I just wish that when the player enters the containment chamber of SCP-173's will not open the door so quickly after he enter the new event would start this shape

After the door is shut the subject "D" that is about to SCP-173's after that there is a power outage and plays the sound of SCP-173's when it is very close to the player then the lights return and the subject "D" is dead and The other subject "D"
it scares and He turns his back and shouts to get us out of here leaving only the player seeing to SCP-173's

If the player blinks the other subject "D" dies leaving the player alone after the doors open of the containment chamber of SCP-173's after that the following events are the same as in the original game
I have to say the dialogues Security Chief Carey Franklin During the testing of SCP-173's still not changed

---The next event is the Surveillance Room
Spoiler
This change is almost insignificant

The change of the event is that begin when the player lower the lever to access the Heavy Containment Zone
after that the monitor of the center you will get a framework of a color that it indicates that there is movement in this security camera
The following is exactly the same as in the original game

Except when the player is about to the exit to door the Surveillance Room the door it will close and listening to the laughter of SCP-079's and player will not be able to open the door without to import nothing

After that when the SCP-049's this very close to the player the gate will open the following is like the original game

---The next event is the containment chamber of SCP-035's
Spoiler
This change is even less the change is as follows:

If the player gives the lever that releases the valve control gas chamber SCP-035's the door will close and the player may not can leave the place until the When SCP-035's re-animated itself

---The next event is the tesla gate
Spoiler
The change is the event tesla gate shall sound of footsteps and agitated voice of scientific before being killed

---The next and last is that the SCP-1048's and the Anomalous Ducks appear on the T-Shaped Hallway of Light Containment Zone
Spoiler
The SCP-1048's appears only to give him the player the drawings

And the Anomalous Ducks will only make the sound of Saxophone both of them will in the area of pipes and machinery that the player can not pass

Code: Select all

This is the rooms 

room3

• ( Add a new event )

---Add a new event of the Entrance Zone and is the first time the Nine-Tailed Fox will appear
Spoiler
( Without this event Nine-Tailed Fox may not appear )
The event is in the Corner Hallway of the Entrance Zone where you can see a Class-D with a gun in his hand shooting up at Nine-Tailed Fox then they kill the Class-D and detected the player and the chase

This is the rooms 

room2Cz3
---Add a new event But for the SCP-1499's
Spoiler
Where some SCP-1499-1 are forming a circle and if the player interrupts his activity they try to kill him the player
( all credit of these ideas belongs to the user AveryLP )

• Change of Rooms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Light Containment Zone------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
---Add always on all maps (seeds) appears only a quarter which is the end room with its own event of concierge with SCP-106's

This is the rooms 

endroom

---Enter Office will have documents which are ( Document Object Classes and Document Security Clearance) in the corner cubicle will have a latte or a cigarette
The documents are as follows:

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:DocOBJC.jpg and http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:DocSC.jpg

---In the small testing room the SCP-173's always is teleportation when the player opens the first door with the card level 1

---In the containment chamber of SCP-012's the severed hand it containing it will be replaced by the severed hand with a darker color that used for access the small blast door in SCP-049's containment chamber, bypassing its tunnels.
and an iced coffee

---In SCP-1123's Containment Chamber the monitors are more down

---In the containment chamber of SCP-1162's it will be a clipboard on the floor

---Containment Room 5 in the safe-deposit box above it will document the SCP-500's

---In the containment chamber of SCP-914's will be your document this is the document: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:Doc914.jpg

---It now the halls with fan more frequent that the lonely runner

This is the rooms

room2_2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heavy Containment Zone------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
---The containment chamber of SCP-079's and SCP-895's they will be changed from place to the Entrance Zone

---In the containment chamber of SCP-513's on the shelf will be one ReVision Eye Drops

---In the containment chamber of SCP-096's will be your document: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:Doc096.jpg

---In the containment chamber of SCP-106's on the shelf will be a Clipboard

---The SCP-173's cannot spawn in the containment chamber of SCP-049's

---In the Small End Room there will be a corpse on the ground crystallized by the SCP-409's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Entrance Zone------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
---The server hub is the SCP-155's with its respective label
Which is this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5509 ( all credit to the work of these labels belongs to the user DL_Baryonyx )

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... bel155.png

---In SCP-096's lockerroom the SCP-096's is always be transported when the player is near

---In SCP-860's testing chamber one of the doors of the control room It will be open the other door It will be closed

---The containment chamber of SCP-079's and SCP-895's are now in the Entrance Zone

---The medical bay ( the door cannot be closed after opening and possibly make it appear the SCP-049's )

---Re-added the SCP-1074's Testing Chamber

• Change of SCP's

This section is very short but too important to start with the most important

-------SCP-106's-------

When the player escapes of the pocket dimension there will be a percentage of that zone of the map leaves the player the percentage is as follows:
Spoiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Light Containment Zone 100%

Heavy Containment Zone 0%

Entrance zone 0%

This is the first percentage of the player before unlocks the Light Containment checkpoint
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Light Containment Zone 80%

Heavy Containment Zone 20%

Entrance zone 0%

This percentage is after unlocks the Light Containment checkpoint but still not unlocks that of the Heavy Containment checkpoint
Light Containment Zone 50%

Heavy Containment Zone 30%

Entrance zone 20%

This is the final percentage of the player after unlocks Heavy Containment checkpoint
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a change very important since the SCP-106's leaves the player most of the time in the Entrance zone this makes altering the game of
An abysmal way to leave the player in the Entrance zone with no way out the other is " Nine-Tailed Fox " that capture to the SCP-173's and persecutes to the player by
LIght Containment Zone and other events that have to happen in order for the player
The order of events is as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------

Intro Sequence

Events of the Light Containment Zone

Events of the Heavy Containment Zone

Events of the Entrance zone

Endings ( Gate A or Gate B )

----------------------------------------------------
Another change of this SCP is your pocket dimension which are these
Spoiler
---The first intersection the player regains his sight twice as fast

---Throne Room when the SCP-106's to tell the order kneel to the player leaves a message with the order mentioned

---Trench this is so unfair now there will be more wooden bridges (only 2) to prevent the plane

-----SCP-096's-------
Spoiler
---Now this SCP run faster

-----SCP-970's-------
Spoiler
---The SCP events are now less the looping doors you have to go

-----SCP-862's-------
Spoiler
---Can be heard roaring occasionally in the Entrance zone

The sound is 

;SCP-682 roaring
[[File:Roar.ogg]]

-----SCP-066's-------
Spoiler
---This SCP teleports in random areas of the Entrance zone

-----SCP-1499's-------
Spoiler
---Very small structures are generated like houses and other horizontal as condominiums (departments) but above all a skyscraper will be generated

-----SCP-1025's-------
Spoiler
---This SCP will have the diseases which are as follows:

-Astigmatism

-Epilepsy

-Wounds

---Special Disease ( Black Death )

-----SCP-049's-------
Spoiler
---Always You will be seen once in the Unreachable walkway in the four-way of the Light Containment Zone after of that it will appears occasionally

-----SCP-049-2's-------
Spoiler
---This SCP not does bleed the player with two strokes are now with fourth strokes includes the slow them down the player
Not know about you but 2 strokes and make the player to bleed and die is absurd with 4 strokes it makes it a little more realistic

-----SCP-966's-------
Spoiler
---Now this SCP not slow them down to the player with one stroke
A hit and takes away a lot of speed the player is quite brutal and aside chase you around of the foundation and they are slow to kill the player

-----SCP-420-j
-------
Spoiler
---The Mandeville music now lasts 30 seconds

The music is

Music\420J.ogg

-----SCP-1048-A-------
Spoiler
---This SCP also appears in the Entrance zone

-----SCP-079's-------
Spoiler
---open and close doors It is more common than before ( but it opens more doors with normal frequency ) and closes the door the large testing chamber when the player enters

-----SCP-939's-------
Spoiler
---This scp mimics the voices without detecting the player to try to confuse to the player and with a stronger volume for listen it a farther distance

-----Re-added SCP-1074's-------
Spoiler
---This change of this scp is paint change of image according to the text to be displayed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This work of art is the greatest I've seen in my entire life." ( the blank canvas )

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:Statue2.jpg

"But why do I see myself in it?" ( It is shown to D-9341 with casual clothes but without showing the face )

"What is this supposed to mean?" ( it does not change )

"Now I understand." ( it is showing dead family on the floor and D-9341 from backwards with a weapon in his hand )

"I killed them." ( it does not change )

"This is my punishment, that is why I'm here." ( It is shown to D-9341 with prison clothes of the SCP Foundation but without showing the face )

"Their lives are over, and it's all my fault." ( is displaying D-9341 crying )

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/File:SCP-1074_no_714.png

"I'm sorry." ( it does not change )

Background music is

Music\Intro
  • Nine-Tailed Fox
Spoiler
Once they have captured SCP-173's

Nine-Tailed Fox give the route its containment chamber with full knowledge of the map but if it takes 30 minutes to reach SCP-173's is instantly teleported to your containment chamber and Nine-Tailed Fox teleported are fences of The Heavy Containment's checkpoint to chase the player

• Change of Game Options

Spoiler
---When the user tries to deleted his the saved game appears a option if you are sure you want deleted his the saved game

---The text indicating of the game mechanics the player will come out with a larger size and a striking color
( is highlighting against the White )

---The footsteps of the guards heard and speak to arouse and to prepare before opening the D-9341's cell

---The sprint lasts a little longer

---The music of ( Guard Music ) is heard louder than before

Room\Intro\Guard\Music[1-5]

• map creator
Change here it is that the room will have a colored frame or a separator to indicate that area belongs
Spoiler
The colors of areas is the follows:

Light Containment Zone ( White )

Heavy Containment Zone ( Red )

Entrance zone ( Yellow )

Gate A or Gate B ( Green )

This change will put a particular reason and that is that this feature of the game is not at all used by people

The following is not necessary but if possible I would like to add an option to see the map you are creating Like the mod [Map Creator] WYSIWYG

The next changes are minor, the only change is that will be activated the first time the game is downloaded
Spoiler
---The Intro Sequence will now be Activated

---Achievements Popups will now be Activated

---The key of Inventory released in Controls Options

---The option of the load Map highlights to sight
( It is in new game )
  • BONUS

This is not important but I wish it were a he was a option of languages for the game and an additional option to collaborate in support of languages to send the user to

viewforum.php?f=4

To invite your contribution to help this game with this option bring to this community to help improve this game and enjoy it the double
Last edited by osmar117 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 51 times in total.

Re: SCP's Ideas 1.3.2 or Future Updates Developers and Administrators PLEASE READ ME

For some of this post (at least regarding clearance), I'm going to go off of the most recent foundation clearance, assuming that it's universal for all facilities. The document in game is outdated, using the archived clearance levels. To be honest, the site in game doesn't even follow the document.

The newer list can be found here:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/security-clearance-levels
Spoiler
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 1:

It is found: does nothing to change this aspect

Function: now the card not only opens the door to the small testing room also opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-012's, SCP-1123's, SCP-178's and SCP-1162's

I know that some of you are against this change but think a moment these SCP's the people only see one time after that do not return to play or view Apart something that I have always liked of SCP
is that if you interact more with the SCP's is better the gaming experience and more to the people who they play the first time this game
But, according to the foundation site's clearance system, the level 1 clearance only allows indirect, non-physical or informational access to that SCP. Level 1 is confidential access, and it really is only for janitorial, logistics, or cleric positions. It's essentially the level 0 clearance. I'll just copy the information off the page.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 1 (Confidential)

Level 1 security clearances are given to personnel working in proximity to but with no direct, indirect, or informational access to anomalous objects or entities in containment. Level 1 security clearances are typically granted to personnel working in clerical, logistics, or janitorial positions at facilities with containment capability or otherwise must handle sensitive information.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 2:

Function: now this card opens the Surveillance Room also opens the majority of doors of the Light Containment Zone except SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and Light Containment Zone to Heavy Containment Zone Checkpoint Rooms

Will also be against with this change but think the SCP-049's chasing you throughout the Light Containment Zone without being able to leave it that gives more terror to the game and a better gaming experience
Level 2 access, assuming that it comes with all the privileges of level 1, only gives direct access to information about the SCP. Why would it would open the surveillance room?
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 2 (Restricted)

Level 2 security clearances are given to security and research personnel that require direct access to information regarding anomalous objects and entities in containment. Most research staff, field agents, and containment specialists hold a Level 2 security clearance.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 3:

Function: now this card opens the doors of SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and light zone to heavy zone Checkpoint Rooms and most doors of the Heavy Containment Zone
except of the SCP's keter-class and the heavy zone to entrance zone Checkpoint Rooms
I could see a level 3 clearance card doing this. It is given to Mobile Task Force members, security officers, senior security/research personnel, and anyone who requires in-depth data. I'd be curious as to why it would be in 205's room, and the archive room of all places.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 3 (Secret)

Level 3 security clearances are given to senior security and research personnel that require in-depth data regarding the source, recovery circumstances, and long-term planning for anomalous objects and entities in containment. Most senior research staff, project managers, security officers, response team members, and Mobile Task Force operatives hold a Level 3 security clearance.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 4:

It is found: in the containment chamber of SCP-049

Function: This card opens all doors of SCP's keter-class and SCP-008's and Heavy Containment Zone to Entrance zone Checkpoint Rooms
I guess I can see level 4 doing this. But I don't see why it would be in 049's chamber. And I also don't see why it's required to go through checkpoints, since MTF don't even have level 4 clearance. They have 3.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 4 (Top Secret)

Level 4 security clearances are given to senior administration that require access to site-wide and/or regional intelligence as well as long-term strategic data regarding Foundation operations and research projects. Level 4 security clearances are typically only held by Site Directors, Security Directors, or Mobile Task Force Commanders.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 5:

Function: this card opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-079's, warhead room, Electrical Center and the Gate A and Gate B
But level 5 clearance is only given to O5 members, and the very few selected staff that have it. Why would it be in the Head office (since site admins get level 4), and why of ALL places it be in 895's chamber? I don't think anyone would just leave that lying around, even in the event of a breach, since it is essentially the "master-clearance".

I'd see 079's chamber as Level 3 or 2, the warheads 3 or 4, the electrical center 3 or 4, and Gate A/B level 2, 3, and 4. At this point it feels like you're just trying to get rid of 914's main purpose in game, to refine items into better ones.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 5 (Thaumiel)

Level 5 security clearances are given to the highest-ranking administrative personnel within the Foundation and grant effectively unlimited access to all strategic and otherwise sensitive data. Level 5 security clearances are typically only granted to O5 Council members and selected staff.
osmar117 wrote:The omni card:

function: It is the same card always

The latter I am not so sure but I would like for that we can rely on the SCP-035's to break free and then we apuñale by the back
I don't see why level omni was ever needed. I could see it as a new item created by 914, but it works EXACTLY like the level 5. It has no purpose in game.
osmar117 wrote:This was the first list of change but the more important that I would like to change it may be necessary to change the Security Clearance Document Here is the document

As I said before, the document is outdated and doesn't even pertain to the clearance levels in game. I think I may make an updated version later.

osmar117 wrote:---Change the event intro in the containment chamber of SCP-173's

This change is not so great I just wish that when the player enters the containment chamber of SCP-173's will not open the door so quickly after its entry recounted how would

After the door is shut the subject "D" that is about to SCP-173's after that there is a power outage and plays the sound of SCP-173's when it is very close to the player then return the lights and the subject "D" is dead The other subject "D" it scares and gives the back shouting that the removed from there leaving only the player seeing to SCP-173's and the only one in which the life of another subject "D" is depending

If the player flashes the other subject "D" dies leaving you to you only after that opens the door of the containment chamber of SCP-173's after that the following events are the same as in the original game

I have to say the dialogues Security Chief Carey Franklin During the testing of SCP-173's still not changed
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

osmar117 wrote:---The next event is the Surveillance Room

This change is almost negligible change is thus the event only begin when the player lower the lever to access the Heavy Containment Zone after that the monitor of the center you will get a framework of a color that indicates that there is movement in this Chamber The following is virtually the same as in the original game

Except when the player is about to the exit to door the Surveillance Room the door it will close and listening to the laughter of the SCP-079's the player will not be able to open the door without to import nothing
after that when the SCP-049's this very close to the player the gate will open the following is like the original game
So, you want the monitor to light up due to....movement?

osmar117 wrote:---The next event is the containment chamber of SCP-035's

If the player gives the lever that releases the valve control gas chamber SCP-035's the door will close and the player may not can leave the place until the When SCP-035's re-animated itself
....why? What would be the benefit in that? After you gas 035 to the point of death, he doesn't say anything useful. All he says is the string of dialogue consisting of "go visit 012 and use it as a map" and stuff..
osmar117 wrote:--The next and last is that the SCP-1048's and the anomalous duck appear on the T-Shaped Hallway of Light Containment Zone

---The change is next:
The SCP-1048's appears only to give the player who makes the drawings and the duck will only make the sound of Saxophone both of them will in the area of pipes and machinery that the player can not pass

That was all referred to the events the next listed contains a little more
Could you explain a bit more, please?
And since that's all I had time to write, I have to cut it off there.

Re: SCP's Ideas 1.3.2 or Future Updates Developers and Administrators PLEASE READ ME

I am sorry if I screw something up here. You're ideas are very hard to understand.

To me, much of this seems minor. Much of it doesn't change the game all that much, just the order that the player visits the rooms. While I do agree that the proper key card protocols should be implemented, and that 106 should tell the player to kneel, much of the rest seems rather pointless to me.

Again, it could just be my misunderstanding of your propositions. Hell, I vaguely understand what you're trying to say.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Nehpys wrote:For some of this post (at least regarding clearance), I'm going to go off of the most recent foundation clearance, assuming that it's universal for all facilities. The document in game is outdated, using the archived clearance levels. To be honest, the site in game doesn't even follow the document.

The newer list can be found here:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/security-clearance-levels
Spoiler
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 1:

Function: now the card not only opens the door to the small testing room also opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-012's, SCP-1123's, SCP-178's and SCP-1162's

is that if you interact more with the SCP's is better the gaming experience and more to the people who they play the first time this game
But, according to the foundation site's clearance system, the level 1 clearance only allows indirect, non-physical or informational access to that SCP. Level 1 is confidential access, and it really is only for janitorial, logistics, or cleric positions. It's essentially the level 0 clearance. I'll just copy the information off the page.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 1 (Confidential)

Level 1 security clearances are given to personnel working in proximity to but with no direct, indirect, or informational access to anomalous objects or entities in containment. Level 1 security clearances are typically granted to personnel working in clerical, logistics, or janitorial positions at facilities with containment capability or otherwise must handle sensitive information.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 2:

Function: now this card opens the Surveillance Room also opens the majority of doors of the Light Containment Zone except SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and Light Containment Zone to Heavy Containment Zone Checkpoint Rooms

Will also be against with this change but think the SCP-049's chasing you throughout the Light Containment Zone without being able to leave it that gives more terror to the game and a better gaming experience
Level 2 access, assuming that it comes with all the privileges of level 1, only gives direct access to information about the SCP. Why would it would open the surveillance room?
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 2 (Restricted)

Level 2 security clearances are given to security and research personnel that require direct access to information regarding anomalous objects and entities in containment. Most research staff, field agents, and containment specialists hold a Level 2 security clearance.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 3:

Function: now this card opens the doors of SCP-860's storage room, Containment Room 5 and light zone to heavy zone Checkpoint Rooms and most doors of the Heavy Containment Zone
except of the SCP's keter-class and the heavy zone to entrance zone Checkpoint Rooms
I could see a level 3 clearance card doing this. It is given to Mobile Task Force members, security officers, senior security/research personnel, and anyone who requires in-depth data. I'd be curious as to why it would be in 205's room, and the archive room of all places.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 3 (Secret)

Level 3 security clearances are given to senior security and research personnel that require in-depth data regarding the source, recovery circumstances, and long-term planning for anomalous objects and entities in containment. Most senior research staff, project managers, security officers, response team members, and Mobile Task Force operatives hold a Level 3 security clearance.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 4:

It is found: in the containment chamber of SCP-049

Function: This card opens all doors of SCP's keter-class and SCP-008's and Heavy Containment Zone to Entrance zone Checkpoint Rooms
I guess I can see level 4 doing this. But I don't see why it would be in 049's chamber. And I also don't see why it's required to go through checkpoints, since MTF don't even have level 4 clearance. They have 3.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 4 (Top Secret)
Level 4 security clearances are given to senior administration that require access to site-wide and/or regional intelligence as well as long-term strategic data regarding Foundation operations and research projects. Level 4 security clearances are typically only held by Site Directors, Security Directors, or Mobile Task Force Commanders.
osmar117 wrote:The card of Level 5:

Function: this card opens the doors of the containment chamber of SCP-079's, warhead room, Electrical Center and the Gate A and Gate B
But level 5 clearance is only given to O5 members, and the very few selected staff that have it. Why would it be in the Head office (since site admins get level 4), and why of ALL places it be in 895's chamber? I don't think anyone would just leave that lying around, even in the event of a breach, since it is essentially the "master-clearance".

I'd see 079's chamber as Level 3 or 2, the warheads 3 or 4, the electrical center 3 or 4, and Gate A/B level 2, 3, and 4. At this point it feels like you're just trying to get rid of 914's main purpose in game, to refine items into better ones.
SCP Foundation Database wrote:Level 5 (Thaumiel)

Level 5 security clearances are given to the highest-ranking administrative personnel within the Foundation and grant effectively unlimited access to all strategic and otherwise sensitive data. Level 5 security clearances are typically only granted to O5 Council members and selected staff.
osmar117 wrote:The omni card:

function: It is the same card always

The latter I am not so sure but I would like for that we can rely on the SCP-035's to break free and then we apuñale by the back
I don't see why level omni was ever needed. I could see it as a new item created by 914, but it works EXACTLY like the level 5. It has no purpose in game.
osmar117 wrote:This was the first list of change but the more important that I would like to change it may be necessary to change the Security Clearance Document Here is the document

As I said before, the document is outdated and doesn't even pertain to the clearance levels in game. I think I may make an updated version later.

osmar117 wrote:---Change the event intro in the containment chamber of SCP-173's

This change is not so great I just wish that when the player enters the containment chamber of SCP-173's will not open the door so quickly after its entry recounted how would

After the door is shut the subject "D" that is about to SCP-173's after that there is a power outage and plays the sound of SCP-173's when it is very close to the player then return the lights and the subject "D" is dead The other subject "D" it scares and gives the back shouting that the removed from there leaving only the player seeing to SCP-173's and the only one in which the life of another subject "D" is depending

If the player flashes the other subject "D" dies leaving you to you only after that opens the door of the containment chamber of SCP-173's after that the following events are the same as in the original game

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

osmar117 wrote:---The next event is the Surveillance Room

This change is almost negligible change is thus the event only begin when the player lower the lever to access the Heavy Containment Zone after that the monitor of the center you will get a framework of a color that indicates that there is movement in this Chamber The following is virtually the same as in the original game

Except when the player is about to the exit to door the Surveillance Room the door it will close and listening to the laughter of the SCP-079's the player will not be able to open the door without to import nothing
after that when the SCP-049's this very close to the player the gate will open the following is like the original game
So, you want the monitor to light up due to....movement?

osmar117 wrote:---The next event is the containment chamber of SCP-035's

....why? What would be the benefit in that? After you gas 035 to the point of death, he doesn't say anything useful. All he says is the string of dialogue consisting of "go visit 012 and use it as a map" and stuff..
osmar117 wrote:--The next and last is that the SCP-1048's and the anomalous duck appear on the T-Shaped Hallway of Light Containment Zone

---The change is next:
The SCP-1048's appears only to give the player who makes the drawings and the duck will only make the sound of Saxophone both of them will in the area of pipes and machinery that the player can not pass

That was all referred to the events the next listed contains a little more

Could you explain a bit more, please?
And since that's all I had time to write, I have to cut it off there.
already change the text that did not understand

that other text that does not understand to correct
Nehpys wrote:....For some of this post (at least regarding clearance), I'm going to go off of the most recent foundation clearance, assuming that it's universal for all facilities. The document in game is outdated, using the archived clearance levels. To be honest, the site in game doesn't even follow the document.
on the theme of the cards at first I ignored the real security protocol and see it as something different for a game like this its the only thing tends to ignore of the real foundation
Nehpys wrote:....just trying to get rid of 914's main purpose in game, to refine items into better ones...
and what about the SCP-914's?

nothing happens to him does not detract importance in game as card a card only serves to improve level 2 to level 3 only that the rest you have is more important than just to get better cards

--besides not all new players they Know How to use to the SCP-914's
to improve the cards and no card Level 3 very fence available from in the
Light Containment Zone
Nehpys wrote:....why? What would be the benefit in that? After you gas 035 to the point of death, he doesn't say anything useful. All he says is the string of dialogue consisting of "go visit 012 and use it as a map" and stuff..
--regarding the event of SCP-035's almost always people They give the gas and
they leave the zone that takes away grace to the event

Zackonark wrote:I am sorry if I screw something up here. You're ideas are very hard to understand.

To me, much of this seems minor. Much of it doesn't change the game all that much, just the order that the player visits the rooms. While I do agree that the proper key card protocols should be implemented, and that 106 should tell the player to kneel, much of the rest seems rather pointless to me.

Again, it could just be my misunderstanding of your propositions. Hell, I vaguely understand what you're trying to say.
already corrected as I could the text if there is a problem tell me what

Re: SCP's Ideas 1.3.3 or Future Updates Developers and Administrators PLEASE READ ME

Not related to anything, but this is the most bizarre formatting I've seen yet on here.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Re: SCP's Ideas 1.3.3 or Future Updates Developers and Administrators PLEASE READ ME

I have some suggestions too

- What about adding scripted events to the SCP-1499 dimension, like in the article (With the worm creatures), since it would certainly make 1499 more interesting. (You could find some 1499-1 instances in that big structure with that big hole in it, one being on a podium, like the article)
- SCP-409 and SCP-457 could be added to the game. (They would be cool additions, which could be expanded, like having another room infested by 409 crystals)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:I have some suggestions too

- What about adding scripted events to the SCP-1499 dimension, like in the article (With the worm creatures), since it would certainly make 1499 more interesting. (You could find some 1499-1 instances in that big structure with that big hole in it, one being on a podium, like the article)
- SCP-409 and SCP-457 could be added to the game. (They would be cool additions, which could be expanded, like having another room infested by 409 crystals)
I like your ideas are nothing that can be added

---About him SCP-1499's

Not this bad your idea my idea was to add more estructucturas in that dimension
(some small as homes and other long as departmentsbut mostly a very large estructrura more than all like a skyscraper with something inside to invite the player to explore within this dimension also if they add to SCP-005's can in this dimencion Appear in the largest estrcutura I mentioned earlier
I do not know why but your idea gave me an idea of SCP-1499-1 They are forming a circle and if the player discontinues his activity the SCP-1499-1 will try to kill the player

---About him SCP-409's

Rooms infested by SCP-409's crystals

As are the SCP-106 's sinkholes in some rooms

But only in the rooms of the Heavy Containment Zone
although I think many people who do not know of SCP-409's they will die many times and the worst of it is that saved the game

---About him SCP-457's

On this scp the only problem I see is where elevators will be to take us where is the

But would be solved with a elevator of the Entrance Zone to take us to the SCP-457's
Since the Entrance Zone does not have scp that not give scary
is more is the only area other than the Intro Sequence that not so fear

osmar117 wrote:

---About him SCP-1499's

(some small as homes and other long as departmentsbut mostly a very large estructrura more than all like a skyscraper with something inside to invite the player to explore within this dimension also if they add to SCP-005's can in this dimencion Appear in the largest estrcutura I mentioned earlier
I do not know why but your idea gave me an idea of SCP-1499-1 They are forming a circle and if the player discontinues his activity the SCP-1499-1 will try to kill the player

---About him SCP-409's

although I think many people who do not know of SCP-409's they will die many times and the worst of it is that saved the game

---About him SCP-457's

On this scp the only problem I see is where elevators will be to take us where is the

But would be solved with a elevator of the Entrance Zone to take us to the SCP-457's
Why the Entrance Zone?
SCP-457's area should be in the Heavy Containment Zone, since it just belongs there for being a very dangerous SCP object.
The Entrance Zone isn't supposed to hold SCP's at all, it is there mainly to house the employees and the servers.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
osmar117 wrote:

---About him SCP-1499's

---About him SCP-409's

---About him SCP-457's

Why the Entrance Zone?
SCP-457's area should be in the Heavy Containment Zone, since it just belongs there for being a very dangerous SCP object.
The Entrance Zone isn't supposed to hold SCP's at all, it is there mainly to house the employees and the servers.
It could have escaped and ended up in an underground place that connects the Entrance Zone and the Heavy Containment Zone
I'm also thinking of leaving it in the Heavy Containment Zone

But there are already several SCP's in that area and more futures that are going to add are going to put in the Heavy Containment Zone and very few in the Entrance Zone