Re: Plz re-add the SCP-513 on the game

Director Sandler wrote:Regalis did not want him in because after you escape it would make you commit suicide so there would be no point of leaving if your just going to kill yourself anyway
Well then what about SCP-372?
it may not cause mental distress, but it does always cause the constant fear of being watched or hunted.
That could lead to suicide sooner or later.

Also, 372 remains out of sight somehow between multiple people...
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

Roller6902 wrote:
Director Sandler wrote:Regalis did not want him in because after you escape it would make you commit suicide so there would be no point of leaving if your just going to kill yourself anyway
Well then what about SCP-372?
it may not cause mental distress, but it does always cause the constant fear of being watched or hunted.
That could lead to suicide sooner or later.

Also, 372 remains out of sight somehow between multiple people...
It just stays in their blind spots.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

prizna wrote:
The suicide would be caused by mental stress though, and with the addition of 714, this can now be avoided.
well , the room of the scp-513 be the artifacts room... the fucking cowbell... i'm not encountred on the 0.2

I got a radical idea:

Why not have SCP-513 inert for the player to pick up and add to his inventory, and it can only ring if the player so chooses to. Plus he could take it to
a microphone on the PA system and ring it, making everyone in the facility vulnerable to 513-1, including the MTF who will no longer bother you since they'll all be dead when you meet them. As for when you exit the facility, SCP-513-1 appears in the ending in Gate A where it replaces the Chaos Insurgency, or in any ending where the player thinks he his getting out alive.
I'm not a game programmer, I know nothing about the Blitz3D, Unity, Unreal, or Source engines. I'm just an amateur writer wanting to contribute to an awesome game.