Re: SCPs in 914

This is a fucking problem that has annoyed me in the past.

As of now it's a class-B bug. More specifically, it retracts from the game experience because the player rightfully expects something behave a certain way but it doesn't.

Something needs to be done to prevent SCP's from going the the damn thing.

OR

Something needs to happen when SCP's go in.

I really don't care which path is taken.

Yeah, this has always annoyed me because it would become inevitable with item SCPs in the future. I honestly wish there was some sort of way not to let people screw with SCPs that are already in the game, it just doesn't seem right to me. Same with 860.
It slep time bunner.

the testing logs said that sometimes, with dangerous objects, 914 vibrates strongly like it's going to break(it actually happened with 682). Make it so the keys can be turned in the oposite direction, and if someone puts an SCP in 914 make it so it starts making loud sounds and the screen trembles, accompanied by a message of "something is going wrong with this machine.". If the player turns the key backwards the procees will stop and nothing will happen, if not 914 explodes in gears and springs, killing the player.

The foundation itself said that experimenting with SCP could damage 914 in the testing logs, we should exploit that.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:the testing logs said that sometimes, with dangerous objects, 914 vibrates strongly like it's going to break(it actually happened with 682). Make it so the keys can be turned in the oposite direction, and if someone puts an SCP in 914 make it so it starts making loud sounds and the screen trembles, accompanied by a message of "something is going wrong with this machine.". If the player turns the key backwards the procees will stop and nothing will happen, if not 914 explodes in gears and springs, killing the player.
That.. actually could work. It's probable and could make the player fear for botching up a simple conversion in 914.
It slep time bunner.

SCP-914 has tested SCP objects through it. SCP-500 created SCP-427 on Very Fine, it also generated samples of SCP-008 and SCP-447.

Still, coming up with decent outcomes for object SCPs would be too annoying, time-consuming, and probably game-breaking to have in the game. I say have it destroy SCP-914 if you put 714, 1025, or 860 through at all.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

yes, I know that scp has been used with 914, and as I said it is not the usual deal that the machine brokes but if it happened with you(682) it can happen with other things. Even if using a scp in 914 usually produced a scp, if we do it with scp that never passed throught 914 in canon, we are breaking canon.

The wiki says that every time anything is procesed the results are diferent, but that would be hard as fuck to add into the game.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:the testing logs said that sometimes, with dangerous objects, 914 vibrates strongly like it's going to break(it actually happened with 682). Make it so the keys can be turned in the oposite direction, and if someone puts an SCP in 914 make it so it starts making loud sounds and the screen trembles, accompanied by a message of "something is going wrong with this machine.". If the player turns the key backwards the procees will stop and nothing will happen, if not 914 explodes in gears and springs, killing the player.

The foundation itself said that experimenting with SCP could damage 914 in the testing logs, we should exploit that.
how would it explode? also, you can destroy it if you leave the blast door open and run. :3 also, maybe find a piece of 682 flesh and put that in 914 to explode.

i think it would explode like gears flying out,springs, then a big bunch of sparks followed by the same effect as the nuclear explosion.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card