Re: [1.2.3] SCP-820-2 never shows?

Rodj wrote:Whenever I am in the forest, I explore the area completely and SCP-860-2 never even shows or is seen by the trees.
Fixed.
Rodj wrote:Also, whenever I am in the Console or the menus in the main menu screen, it lags up.
It's all because "FastText". And it is laging on Win 7, but not on Win 8 or Win 10 (I think?)

Vane Brain wrote:
Rodj wrote:Whenever I am in the forest, I explore the area completely and SCP-860-2 never even shows or is seen by the trees.
Fixed.
Rodj wrote:Also, whenever I am in the Console or the menus in the main menu screen, it lags up.
It's all because "FastText". And it is laging on Win 7, but not on Win 8 or Win 10 (I think?)
Does SCP:CB even work on Win 10?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Fixed.
Does SCP:CB even work on Win 10?
Yes, yes it does. Even with the Windows 10 computers that natively have DirectX12 installed into them.

Though, I wouldn't doubt if compatibility was lost in the near future.
Vane Brain wrote:Fixed
And how did you fix this? I'm actually quite curious. Can you give an explanation of what was causing the problem, and how you fixed it?

SyphenTV wrote: And how did you fix this? I'm actually quite curious. Can you give an explanation of what was causing the problem, and how you fixed it?
Well, I just changed some things into code and made a very little tweak in the spawning system of SCP-860-2 (by making it spawing 1 unit higher) and I changed it in the event that the chance of SCP-860-2 appearing is higher and depends on the aggressive NPCs setting).