Re: glitches in 1.2.4

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
So you're gonna complain about not seeing proof when calling something one thing, yet you're not going to provide proof when you call it something else.
Do I need to show proofs that it is testroom?
Since you're making the claim, yes. That's how arguments tend to work.
Well... files for this room called "testroom" and in code it is also "testroom"
But why it is called like that? I will not say because Reg will be mad at me

Vane Brain wrote:Well... files for this room called "testroom" and in code it is also "testroom"
Hm... alright, good enough I guess. Still, you got mad at someone who couldn't have possibly known this, with seemingly no intention of correcting them. If you're going to continue acting as the PR department of this development team, you should probably try to get a bit more patience with this fanbase, even with Syphen.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Well... files for this room called "testroom" and in code it is also "testroom"
Hm... alright, good enough I guess. Still, you got mad at someone who couldn't have possibly known this, with seemingly no intention of correcting them. If you're going to continue acting as the PR department of this development team, you should probably try to get a bit more patience with this fanbase, even with Syphen.
I will not scream "IT IS A TESTROOM YOU MORON!". Only will make a hint that it is a bit not right. But if they want to call it 682 chamber - fine. But what if we will add real 682 chamber? There will be 2 682 chambers?

Vane Brain wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
I will not scream "IT IS A TESTROOM YOU MORON!". Only will make a hint that it is a bit not right. But if they want to call it 682 chamber - fine. But what if we will add real 682 chamber? There will be 2 682 chambers?
I feel like you still don't get it. Your "hinting" has just been trying to correct him, without actually correcting him. As evidenced here, that has caused more harm than good. I'd say you made your case on what it's called, but there was a better way to go about this.

For example:
1 when I goto scp 682 camber when scp 1048 walk I don't get the builder bear achtiment
"What do you mean by 682's chamber?"
the palce where you find 682s docment
"Alright, we'll look into it. By the way, it's never stated that 682's chamber is the room with the document, in fact, the code refers to it as "testroom". I'd prefer you would call it that so that we could have some uniformity when referring to it."

Got it now, Vane?

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
I feel like you still don't get it. Your "hinting" has just been trying to correct him, without actually correcting him. As evidenced here, that has caused more harm than good. I'd say you made your case on what it's called, but there was a better way to go about this.

For example:
1 when I goto scp 682 camber when scp 1048 walk I don't get the builder bear achtiment
"What do you mean by 682's chamber?"
the palce where you find 682s docment
"Alright, we'll look into it. By the way, it's never stated that 682's chamber is the room with the document, in fact, the code refers to it as "testroom". I'd prefer you would call it that so that we could have some uniformity when referring to it."

Got it now, Vane?
It is a bit difficult for me to write all of this