Version 0.9.1 bugs

I came across a checkpoint room that led to nothing(out of the map) again. So far, this is the only bug I've encountered. Also I can't get through scp 008s chamber. I open the door,get the hazmat suit, and when I walk in I can't open the door once I close it. I also can't get to the scp 008 control room where scp-173 spawns.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Re: Version 0.9.1 bugs

LORD DEATH wrote:I came across a checkpoint room that led to nothing(out of the map) again.
Thats weird. I saw some people on youtube having the same problem as yours; Never had that bug since 0.8.
LORD DEATH wrote:Also I can't get through scp 008s chamber. I open the door,get the hazmat suit, and when I walk in I can't open the door once I close it. I also can't get to the scp 008 control room where scp-173 spawns.
First, you need to close SCP-008 before leaving his containment chamber; Its a new interaction with it in the 0.9 version.

Secondly, I only manage to get in the other room where :173: spawns with a level 4 keycard.

~Hope it helps.

Well, since I didn't manage to make a thread about a bug that I've found ingame, I'll post it here.

I found this in my test~gameplay this morning while I was in SCP-682 containment chamber.
Spoiler

LORD DEATH wrote:OH YEAH! I heard of other people having that bug too. Surprised they still haven't fixed it. :?
If you're talking about the floor bug, it's because of collision problems when the map isn't done loading. (it happened a couple of times with me when trying to make a 3D gamemaker game, it loaded to fast and the collision settings died, though I'm not sure if that's the problem here)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

It was actually about a door problem where a door would spawn outside of it's frame so you could just walk around it. Bye the way, since I've played I haven't noticed any fall through the floor problems. :)
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

Kev wrote: I found this in my test~gameplay this morning while I was in SCP-682 containment chamber.
We have been trough this dammit!

That is NOT 682's chamber. It's just a normal testing chamber that is large incase big SCP's can't fit in the small testing room where 173 spawns.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Agent Ulgrin wrote:
Kev wrote: I found this in my test~gameplay this morning while I was in SCP-682 containment chamber.
We have been trough this dammit!

That is NOT 682's chamber. It's just a normal testing chamber that is large incase big SCP's can't fit in the small testing room where 173 spawns.
._. But you knew what I was talking about anyways. ;)

My bad then... ._.