Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

Whenever I use the map (or "S-NAV Ultimate"), the map lines representing the walls don't appear, making it impossible to know where I'm going with the map, and with the radio, whenever I use it, it does the sound, but the numbers don't show so I can't use any of the channels. I know they both have batteries because I put them into SCP-914 so I wouldn't need to look for them.

Not sure how to help you there. I'm not getting the same error because know I can see the lines and channels Try re downloading SCP:CB
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

I am experiencing the exact same issues as Blackbird. First time playing the game, fresh install initially no previous versions existed on my system.

Win7 64 bit OS, good specs, no issues on any other game or application. No issues with soundcard or directional audio on any other application, game or in the OS.

Radio is static and will not change channel no matter what I press on my standard USB mechanical Logitech Keyboard. Used SCP-914 to alter the radio in multiple new game's, deleted and re-downloaded the game five times during these multiple game saves, completely wiping all previous game data from PC. Same results every time;

Screen is blank with non changing static from radio,

Sat Nav in every version shows only a blinking cursor.

Checked the sound files in the downloads and all appear to be present and working.

This was incredibly annoying as I played a good portion of the game with no radio, thinking it would trigger later or on prompt at picking up a transmission. Love the game, fix the radio and satnav please!

Nobody knows yet, Regalis has posted some information on it in the Dev topic #4 thread that we're getting a couple new SCP's but he doesn't usually give a release date for these updates, it could be soon though.

Here are his posts:
Regalis wrote:Once again I've had my hands full on IRL stuff for the past few weeks, mostly a small java game I'm making as a school project. It's an extremely simple "drunk walking game" for Android, and it's pretty much finished now and will be downloadable for free from Google Play Store in a couple of weeks.

Fortunately I've also got good news regarding SCPCB - Mirocaine decided to finish up two of his SCP models before he'll leave the development, so we'll be seeing a bunch of new SCPs in v1.0...
Spoiler
Regalis wrote:SCP-860 is coming along nicely as well btw. I don't have much to show yet but that should change in a couple of weeks.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.