1. Make sure your problem hasn't already been asked or fixed. It doesn't take very long to look through a couple of threads.
2. Please provide a list of actions performed that produced the error in as much detail as possible, as well as any information that may be related to the issue at hand.
I cannot stress this enough. This is the single most important part of writing a report. A one sentence description isn't enough.
2A. Please do some basic testing before writing your report and use the data found to make your report more specific. Simply changing
Got an MAV while looking at a computer screen
makes it much easier to assert what the problem actually is.Looking at any screen results in an MAV every time tested
3. If your problem is due to a corrupted save or influenced a corrupted save, upload the save. Quick note: Before you do this, make sure the bug occurs after you have restarted the program and loaded your game. If the bug ceases to persist when you do this, make note of it in your bug description instead of uploading a save.
4. Please attempt to keep your grammar and spelling errors in check.
5. Don't derail bug reports. Should be pretty obvious.
tl;dr Try to make your report as thorough as this guy
Sidenote: If your bug is a memory access violation that was raised before you took control of your character, 95% of the time it's because you aren't letting the program access the game assets. Check this thread: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3617
If the program doesn't load at all, (it immediately crashes upon startup with no error messages or crash report) check http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2121 and http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2435 for old discussion about the topic before starting a thread.