[0.9.1] SCP-106 spawns in SCP-096's room every time I enter

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended: But everytime I enter SCP-096's chamber, SCP-106 spawns, which

a.) draws my attention away from 096 as the real "attraction" of this room (a sad thing, because it's one of the most creepy moments to sneak through there and hear his footsteps)

and

b.) makes the search for the switches extremely annoying - he gets me all the time.

Is it intended for SCP-106 to spawn every single time I enter the room?

Re: [0.9.1] SCP-106 spawns in SCP-096's room every time I en

Is this on multiple save files?, sometimes 106 will constantly spawn in the same areas after reloading, check markipliers latest SCPCB video to see it in action.
Spoiler
[youtube]watch?v=eQK_8eQWEZw[/youtube]
Around the end of the video 106 spawns over and over again in or near the electric room whenever Mark gos in there after reloading.

I believe it's because 106 has a spawn timer that when runs out, makes him spawn.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: [0.9.1] SCP-106 spawns in SCP-096's room every time I en

SCP-500 wrote:Is this on multiple save files?, sometimes 106 will constantly spawn in the same areas after reloading, check markipliers latest SCPCB video to see it in action.
Spoiler
[youtube]watch?v=eQK_8eQWEZw[/youtube]
Around the end of the video 106 spawns over and over again in or near the electric room whenever Mark gos in there after reloading.

I believe it's because 106 has a spawn timer that when runs out, makes him spawn.
Everything is said here. You can activate your debughud via the command pannel(F3) to see the timer of SCP-106. :106: