Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

Blackbird wrote:Whenever I use the map (or "S-NAV Ultimate"), the map lines representing the walls don't appear, making it impossible to know where I'm going with the map, and with the radio, whenever I use it, it does the sound, but the numbers don't show so I can't use any of the channels. I know they both have batteries because I put them into SCP-914 so I wouldn't need to look for them.
Does this happen for every type of navigator/radio?
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
Blackbird wrote:Whenever I use the map (or "S-NAV Ultimate"), the map lines representing the walls don't appear, making it impossible to know where I'm going with the map, and with the radio, whenever I use it, it does the sound, but the numbers don't show so I can't use any of the channels. I know they both have batteries because I put them into SCP-914 so I wouldn't need to look for them.
Does this happen for every type of navigator/radio?
I don't know.

I'm new to this site, so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but anyway..
When I enter the game I lag really bad, and the screen spazzes when I move the mouse,
and the character takes one step every 20 seconds, and sometimes the screen glitches and I see this weird blob of colors.
Halp.

Qivassu wrote:I'm new to this site, so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but anyway..
When I enter the game I lag really bad, and the screen spazzes when I move the mouse,
and the character takes one step every 20 seconds, and sometimes the screen glitches and I see this weird blob of colors.
Halp.
System specs?
boys32321 wrote:Every time i try to save it crashes and says "memory access violation".it also happens after i go through a few rooms so i can't play it.
What are you naming your save?
LORD DEATH wrote:I found another bug where you can contain SCP-106 but he will still spawn and chase you as normal. :106:
How did you contain 106, in detail? Where did this happen, was it a scripted event or not? Did anything significant happen in-between?
M-x dingus-mode

LORD DEATH wrote:I found another bug where you can contain SCP-106 but he will still spawn and chase you as normal. :106:
How did you contain 106, in detail? Where did this happen, was it a scripted event or not? Did anything significant happen in-between?[/quote]

Nothing really significant happened and I did everything necessary to contain him. When I beat the game the it gave me the achievement saying that I successfully contained 106 but I noticed the whole time even after I contained him he would still spawn and chase me. At Gate A, He never spawned.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Qivassu wrote:I'm new to this site, so I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but anyway..
Halp.
MonocleBios wrote:System specs?
What exactly do you mean by system specs? I think I might understand but I'm still confused.