Re: [1.0] Falling through the map galore.

SCP-500 wrote: Also went through the floor in an elevator and there was 106 eyes in my face for a split second. :shock: don't know if that was supposed to happen or was a glitch.
That happened to me too, i had to turn on noclip to prevent myself from falling out and die.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I've noticed the falling through the floor thing happens a LOT in those straight hallways in the LCZ, usually around in the center of the room.

I've seen a video with the 939 room and there is elevator shafts that look like you can fall down them, maybe the elevators bugging out as if you're falling down the shaft when it spawns you?.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:I've noticed the falling through the floor thing happens a LOT in those straight hallways in the LCZ, usually around in the center of the room.

I've seen a video with the 939 room and there is elevator shafts that look like you can fall down them, maybe the elevators bugging out as if you're falling down the shaft when it spawns you?.
Wow! I never thought of that. Juanpro? Could you fix that?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557