Re: V 1.0 Bugs General thread.

Enma Ai wrote:
Regalis wrote:Could you post the seed of the map if you still have it (or a seed of any map where the electrical center isn't spawned)?
Sure thing:

p118c

This is in version 1.0.1, by the way.
That's weird, I tried the seed and the electrical center did appear.
Spoiler
When you tried to teleport to the room, are you sure you didn't make any typos and wrote "room2ccont"?
Enma Ai wrote:Another bug, you can walk through the wooden door in 860 testing chamber as if it wasn't there (or as if you had noclip on).
Fixed :)

Regalis wrote: That's weird, I tried the seed and the electrical center did appear.
Spoiler
When you tried to teleport to the room, are you sure you didn't make any typos and wrote "room2ccont"?
Hm, that's really odd... can you show me the exact command you used? I wrote the room code exactly like that and it still says "room not found"... do I have to write anything other than "teleport room2ccont"?

What's the closest room to it, can you see it for me? I've walked pratically all over the map, so I'll see if I can go there by walking if that's the case...
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

Enma Ai wrote:Hm, that's really odd... can you write it exactly as it needs to be for the command to work? I wrote the room code exactly like that and it still says "room not found"... do I have to write anything other than "teleport room2ccont"?
"teleport room2ccont" should work. If it doesn't, I'm 99% sure the room isn't anywhere in the map. When I tried the seed, it was placed between room2poffices2 and exit1. Could you maybe upload the save file somewhere so I can take a look at it myself?

Regalis wrote:"teleport room2ccont" should work. If it doesn't, I'm 99% sure the room isn't anywhere in the map. When I tried the seed, it was placed between room2poffices2 and exit1. Could you maybe upload the save file somewhere so I can take a look at it myself?
Right between the conference room 98b and Gate B, right? Yep, it's not there.

Here's the save (the file name is "sd", yes).
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

Yo is it possible to find the door code for the 860 testing chamber? If those MTF tards are on the other side of the room, I have to go back through SCP-860 to have any chance of dodging them.
Also, the random notes that spawn in SCP-860 are HUUUGE, It's like artists canvas or something, maybe the agent just likes drawing? :P

Hey Reagalis. Are you going to merge the v1.0.1 patch into the official download link? And about the intro room that contains SCP 173s document and the gas mask and batteries, why is it not at the front like it used to be?
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================