Bugs

Hello, I'm new here and I must say, Regalis, if you're reading this, you have made an amazing horror game and I enjoy it thoroughly.

However, I'm having some problems with the game when I got back into it.

I'm using Windows 10 by the way.

There are graphical glitches, like black blotches would appear here and there on the screen. The frame-rate is a little slow, Around 20fps and tends to skip. And just after the scene where SCP-173 kills the people in the beginning and everything goes dark, it goes so dark that I can't see anything at all.

I apologize if a topic of this sort was already made.

Once again, I want to say your game thrilled me a lot. And thank you for making a great game. ^_^

Re: Bugs

Jasutin wrote:Hello, I'm new here and I must say, Regalis, if you're reading this, you have made an amazing horror game and I enjoy it thoroughly.

However, I'm having some problems with the game when I got back into it.

I'm using Windows 10 by the way.

There are graphical glitches, like black blotches would appear here and there on the screen. The frame-rate is a little slow, Around 20fps and tends to skip. And just after the scene where SCP-173 kills the people in the beginning and everything goes dark, it goes so dark that I can't see anything at all.

I apologize if a topic of this sort was already made.

Once again, I want to say your game thrilled me a lot. And thank you for making a great game. ^_^
The lag on Win 10 is probably happening because of "CompatData" (it needs to optimize Win 8 ) If so... then I could send you .exe file with the fix. The brightness is adjusted in the game options.