SCP - CB v1.2.3 Glitches

- In SCP-372's containment area, i could walk through the glass
- When you pick up the clipboard and the paper beside it, if you put that paper into clipboard. it will duplicate (until you drop that paper and place it back in)
- When you start a game with the intro, the MTF guard will get stuck in the door just right outside the SCP-173 room

Re: SCP - CB v1.2.3 Glitches

GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:- In SCP-372's containment area, i could walk through the glass
Fixed.
GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:- When you pick up the clipboard and the paper beside it, if you put that paper into clipboard. it will duplicate (until you drop that paper and place it back in)
We will try fix that.
Edit: I found a problem. Fixed.
GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:- When you start a game with the intro, the MTF guard will get stuck in the door just right outside the SCP-173 room
Fixed.

Re: SCP - CB v1.2.3 Glitches

GrisllyBearRAWR wrote:I just found out that even if you increase the gamma in the options, the S-NAV will make the screen darker anyways. The radio doesn't do this though.
The S-Nav is actually programmed to darken the screen (I took a look into the code and I just saw that the S-Nav (by using it) will actually darken the screen a bit).