[v1.3.0] Multiple Bugs

Just a collection of bugs that I've found at midnight.

You can see the Void from the large testroom - In the large test room, you can look out all the windows into the void, seeing doors and lights.
Spoiler
Spoiler
=====================================================================

Electrical Center not spawning in every seed - This one is obvious, and should've been fixed a long time ago. During my playthrough of 1.3.0, the Electrical Center (the one required to open Gate A and B) didn't spawn in my map. (The seed was "Vortal Combat", if you want to see)

Notarget command broken - The Notarget command barely works. Whenever you walk (or couch) near an MTF with notarget on, no matter what they will, after a few seconds, turn towards you, then continue what they were doing. Most of the time, they will forget what they were doing, turning around and do something else entirely.

Super Night Vision Goggles showing Lure Subject/SCP-106 above room - When using the Super Night Vision Goggles, upon entering SCP-106's containment chamber, the player will see the tag "HUMAN" and a meter count, and "SCP-106" with a meter count above the room. This isn't supposed to happen. This happens, since the Lure Subject and SCP-106 aren't actually in the containment cube, they are above the map (like most other events in this case). I don't know why this wasn't pinned down earlier.
Spoiler
Spoiler

After reading SCP-1025 once, it doesn't randomize - After reading SCP-1025 once, you never stop reading the same page. The game doesn't randomize the pages. For example, I read "Asthma" first, and 1025 wouldn't stop taking me to the page "Asthma".

Guards are faster than you in the intro - This wouldn't really classify as a bug, but it's still annoying. In the intro, Agent Ulgrin is faster than you. Which will cause the player to continually have to run for a second or two to catch up with him.

Lure Subject falling through the femur breaker - As the title says. The subject can sometimes fall through the femur breaker.
Spoiler

Grammar correction on badge - I don't know if this is right or not, but when looking at Emily Ross' badge, it says "Emily Ross's Badge" and not "Emily Ross' Badge". This doesn't classify as a "bug" really, but it's still something that should be looked at.

Falling through 939's elevator - As the title says. Sometimes, when going to SCP-939's chamber, you may clip through the bottom of the elevator and die.

Halloween command not working - After being used, the Halloween command won't stay, and SCP-173 will not say in his Jack-O-Lantern form.
Last edited by Nehpys on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [v1.3.0] Multiple Bugs

SyphenTV wrote:Just a collection of bugs that I've found at midnight.

You can see the Void from the large testroom - In the large test room, you can look out all the windows into the void, seeing doors and lights.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Electrical Center not spawning in every seed - This one is obvious, and should've been fixed a long time ago. During my playthrough of 1.3.0, the Electrical Center (the one required to open Gate A and B) didn't spawn in my map. (The seed was "Vortal Combat", if you want to see)

Notarget command broken - The Notarget command barely works. Whenever you walk (or couch) near an MTF with notarget on, no matter what they will, after a few seconds, turn towards you, then continue what they were doing. Most of the time, they will forget what they were doing, turning around and do something else entirely.

Super Night Vision Goggles showing Lure Subject/SCP-106 above room - When using the Super Night Vision Goggles, upon entering SCP-106's containment chamber, the player will see the tag "HUMAN" and a meter count, and "SCP-106" with a meter count above the room. This isn't supposed to happen. This happens, since the Lure Subject and SCP-106 aren't actually in the containment cube, they are above the map (like most other events in this case). I don't know why this wasn't pinned down earlier.
Spoiler
Spoiler

After reading SCP-1025 once, it doesn't randomize - After reading SCP-1025 once, you never stop reading the same page. The game doesn't randomize the pages. For example, I read "Asthma" first, and 1025 wouldn't stop taking me to the page "Asthma".

Guards are faster than you in the intro - This wouldn't really classify as a bug, but it's still annoying. In the intro, Agent Ulgrin is faster than you. Which will cause the player to continually have to run for a second or two to catch up with him.

Lure Subject falling through the femur breaker - As the title says. The subject can sometimes fall through the femur breaker.
Spoiler

Grammar correction on badge - I don't know if this is right or not, but when looking at Emily Ross' badge, it says "Emily Ross's Badge" and not "Emily Ross' Badge". This doesn't classify as a "bug" really, but it's still something that should be looked at.
I hope you know that it is not because of 1.3.0. This bugs can be found also in previous versions... but we will try to do with them something :wink:
GeneralSilent wrote:One bug i found

When encountering SCP-1048-A and it starts to shriek their's a 50/50 chance of getting a MAV.
Yeah, we know about that. I told Reg about that but he said "Nah, it's okay"

SyphenTV wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:I hope you know that it is not because of 1.3.0. This bugs can be found also in previous versions... :wink:
Alright, so? That doesn't excuse them from being in v1.3.0. And what about that Notarget command? That is clearly 1.3.0.
First: it is cheat
Second: It is created only for debugging
But okay... we will see what we can do

I hope you know that it is not because of 1.3.0. This bugs can be found also in previous versions... but we will try to do with them something :wink:
You know, making excuses isn't really becoming of a developer.
Spoiler
I like the new custom song list feature of the radio. Now when I play SCP:CB*, I can listen to an audio book* from audible.com. Audible is a service that provides a neat selection of audio books, like The Real Slim Shady, Dead Area 3 Update 8/5/2016: Level Side Finished,and The Museum of Science and Industry, located in Chicago. I personally recommend Devil may Cry 2, the realest of Shin Megami Tensei Audio Books. You can get all this and more for the low price of sacrificing everything you love to the sentient cloud. It can be reached at [email protected] and my favorite class is the sentient cloud. Thanks and All Hail the Sentient Cloud.

*I don't play CB and books are for nerds.