Re: PLAY - A horror game

UnknownGlaze wrote:I finally made a trailer. It sucks, and has no gameplay footage, but both of those problems will be resolved in the future.

[youtube]?v=31nfo3DktNY[/youtube]

I also decided, screw the 2D version, that's just a terrible idea. I'll go ahead and start the 3D version. But this means the release may be a longer wait.
FTFY.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:I finally made a trailer. It sucks, and has no gameplay footage, but both of those problems will be resolved in the future.

[youtube]?v=31nfo3DktNY[/youtube]

I also decided, screw the 2D version, that's just a terrible idea. I'll go ahead and start the 3D version. But this means the release may be a longer wait.
FTFY.
Thanks. I was wondering why there was a gaping hole in my post. lol

The project sound good by now, also, Why not tails doll? His lifeless look, his creepy stare, and the strange gem in his head will be scare the fuck out of somebody, or just like a easter egg, watching in the shadows and dissapearing when you get close, running to the darkness when you enter a room, etc...
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

sonicmariofan23 wrote:The project sound good by now, also, Why not tails doll? His lifeless look, his creepy stare, and the strange gem in his head will be scare the fuck out of somebody, or just like a easter egg, watching in the shadows and dissapearing when you get close, running to the darkness when you enter a room, etc...
I'm not saying it's not implemented, nor am I saying it is. You'll just have to wait and see. :wink:
Spoiler
It will be implemented. :D

Oh look.....another creepypasta game.....This better be better than that fucking creepypasta rpg shit.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:Oh look.....another creepypasta game.....This better be better than that fucking creepypasta rpg shit.
This was accidentally bumped, don't worry. This game is about 3 years old and I really don't want anything to do with it because it's just another addition to my cringeworthy past. However, I do have a game that I think is a much better idea than this one. With all that being said, would a mod please lock the thread?