Re: PC Problems Thread

The Radical Larry wrote:No, im saying i want to change the default program to this
Right Click > Open With > Choose Default Program..

If it does not appear on the List, Click Browse and go to the Audacity Directory.

This can be found in C:\User Name\Program Files\Audacity

Or

C:\User Name\Program Files (x86)\Audacity [ If you are using a 64 bit Operating System. If you are using 32 bit then only the above will show up ]
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

The only thing good about my PC is the graphics card I got for Christmas.

Kbai.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I'm thinking about building a desktop for my room. I hear building a computer requires blood sacrifice a lot.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Juicy wrote: You have to use another program, you can't poen .ogg files with the default Windows player.
Yes you can. I hate to break it to you, but you can install the .OGG Vorbis Codec. Then you can, xD.

Destructoid wrote:I'm thinking about building a desktop for my room. I hear building a computer requires blood sacrifice a lot.
If you don't slice your finger on something you aren't doing it right :lol:

A lot of those metal heatsinks can be sharp!

The Radical Larry wrote:I installed audacity open the porogram, restarted that computer, but it still shows up as Movie Maker
open up documents or my computer (depending what OS you are using), click the audio file or whatever it is you want to open, click on the arrow next to "open" at the top and select open with then select audacity, simples :3
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders