Re: PLAY - A horror game

Actually, most creepypasta stories suck ass. Even a few of the popular ones. There are plenty of good ones though.

I don't like Pewdie Pie much, but there's no doubt that this game would get a bit more publicity if he played it.

UnknownGlaze wrote: PewDiePie is quoted, "The king of the web". Look him up. He's pretty cool.
Oh, You forgot to add "To those with severe mental problems".

lololord wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote: PewDiePie is quoted, "The king of the web". Look him up. He's pretty cool.
Oh, You forgot to add "To those with severe mental problems".
You gotta be serious... not gonna happen. :roll:

Ok, hear this out people:
What if it's possible that some people have a different opinion than yours and rather viewing PewDiePie than Markiplier or vice-versa? We are all different and have the right to think different right?
....right?
So, please don't do drama over people's preferences, this is pretty much the reason behind the computer wars and the console wars' existence: some people can't accept other people's choices.
My english might be bad, or not, dunno.
So, back on topic:
I don't think a 2D-horror game will work, 3rd-person is much less scary.
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!

I won't make any sort of drama, but I do think that Pewdie Pie can be pretty annoying...
TunaPotato wrote:So, back on topic:
I don't think a 2D-horror game will work, 3rd-person is much less scary.
I've played at least one 2D third person horror game that sufficiently scared me the first time I played it. It isn't impossible to do. Plus, if it's good, it would be a nice alternative to all of those first person Amnesia, Half-Life, and Slender mods/copies.

This game seems interesting, I may or may not play it, depending on if I'm not too paranoid to download it.

and a question.
Vexification wrote:I know of Markiplier, and he is mentally retarded to a point of which only children can understand him.
I do not understand what you mean, so I would have to request some examples. As for pewdiepie, I thought he was funny, then everything he said got old, and his fan-base is an uncontrollable, demonic, sadistic bitch (but of course with a few exceptions), thus why most of the hate against him and the bro army are mostly justified.

I like yamimash, He's funny :3 I like it even more when he plays slendytubbies with markiplier :P
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Ok so.. the 2D version, is it going to be top-view or side-view?
I'm guessing either way you're only going to be able to see things with a flashlight (if you could just see the entire level it would certainly lower the atmosphere, IMSHO).
Just my 2 cents :D
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!