Re: Suicidemouse.avi

INFINITE561 wrote:I 've never been interested in anything Disney, I'd probably watch something Disney if they made a show where all the Disney stars like Jonas brothers o miley cyrus get shot
Seriously? You don't even like classic Disney cartoons like Plane Crazy, Silly Symphonies, Pinocchio, Fantasia, or The Legend of Sleepy Hollow? I think they (among many others) are all wonderful must see classics. Don't let modern bullshit ruin the good old stuff for you.

Anyways, on topic, not only is Suicidemouse a generic creepypasta, it is also a very boring one. All I see in that video is a distorted Mickey walking down a street in a continuous loop. How is that creepy or interesting in the slightest? I'm surprised it's so popular.

106phobia wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote:I 've never been interested in anything Disney, I'd probably watch something Disney if they made a show where all the Disney stars like Jonas brothers o miley cyrus get shot
Seriously? You don't even like classic Disney cartoons like Plane Crazy, Silly Symphonies, Pinocchio, Fantasia, or The Legend of Sleepy Hollow? I think they (among many others) are all wonderful must see classics. Don't let modern bullshit ruin the good old stuff for you.

Anyways, on topic, not only is Suicidemouse a generic creepypasta, it is also a very boring one. All I see in that video is a distorted Mickey walking down a street in a continuous loop. How is that creepy or interesting in the slightest? I'm surprised it's so popular.
I hate Disney all together, I never liked Disney even as a little kid, like 6...today, all Disney is now, is just stupid shows like Hannah montanna teaching kids that it's alright to be total sluts
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:
106phobia wrote:

I hate Disney all together, I never liked Disney even as a little kid, like 6...today, all Disney is now, is just stupid shows like Hannah montanna teaching kids that it's alright to be total sluts
hannah montana is dead now, we now have good luck charlie and dog with a blog.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote: hannah montana is dead now, we now have good luck charlie and dog with a blog.
Good Luck, Charlie is actually a good one, the rest are a pile of dog shit combined wi.....I think I'm going a bit to far so let's stop here :laugh:

And wans't this a discussion about the creepypasta? Now it ended in Disney discussion
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
hug0905 wrote: hannah montana is dead now, we now have good luck charlie and dog with a blog.
Good Luck, Charlie is actually a good one, the rest are a pile of dog shit combined wi.....I think I'm going a bit to far so let's stop here :laugh:

And wans't this a discussion about the creepypasta? Now it ended in Disney discussion
forget creepypasta now, i want a mod to rename this thread the disney disscussion thread.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:

forget creepypasta now, i want a mod to rename this thread the disney disscussion thread.
Or you could just start a completely new Disney discussion thread on your own and leave this thread the way it is... Sounds a lot easier and less messy to me than just renaming this slightly useless thread.

EDIT: So instead of making a new separate thread, which would have been easy as hell to do, we just rename this dumb mess of a thread instead... Alright. Fine. Whatever.

On topic, I'm a fan of classic Disney animated films. And I think the Disney Channel generally sucks.

Re: Disney Disscussion Thread

Can anyone explain how this thread turned form creepypasta into dinsey discussion?
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:Can anyone explain how this thread turned form creepypasta into dinsey discussion?
Because Hugo was too lazy to start a separate thread... Changing the thread subject on a whim like this is just plain sloppy, imo.

(Though to be fair, Suicidemouse is based on Mickey Mouse, which belongs to Disney.)
Last edited by 106phobia on Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And some of you generally think Disney sucks... Oh I love the forums these days... -___-
On other topic, I sometimes find some of creepypastas scary.