A family problem.

Spoiler
This is gonna be a long story but that doesn't bother me. Recently my mom and my uncle had gotten into a fight, but my mom wasn't fighting but my uncle was. He called my mom slut, cunt, retarded, all sorts of things. Why, because we we're using his paper plates... yeah...

Its not worth making a big deal of, I can buy that. I was on my mom's side for the time up until I started to uncover details. My uncle decided to stay at my grandma's apartment after he was kick out. But here is where I start to distrust my mom too. I'm not picking sides, in fact I want to be on neither side let alone get involved at first. My mom then gave me possession of a golf club and said that if my uncle comes back, to whack him. I almost followed his orders at first but then my grandma told me that me and mom could get arrested for that because of assault and battery. Now I had a reason to resist mom's previous order. But just after, my mom told me to start lying to my own family members. Soon after I told them about it and to not tell mom that I told them.

Just a while ago my mom was driving with me in the backseat to pick up the baby and we hit a sign because she was distracted with texting. She told my grandma that she hit a pothole. Either way, we come to now. My mom just called the police on my grandma and asked her to leave. But I have the feeling when the police see her in her intoxicated condition, she won't get her plan in order. The intoxications are not confirmed but they could be actually from pills. I just wanna know what you guys want me to do if the situation continues and gets worse, weather or not I decide to get involved or not.
To anybody who bothers to come this far into Off-Topic: this conflict has been long resolved.
Last edited by CLgaming on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: A family problem.

Well shit, sounds like they're both evils. Picking the lesser of the two sure seems to be difficult, but considering your Mom told you to whack your Uncle with a Golf Club, should he return...I can see why you're having doubts about her. To be honest with ya, if this problem does escalate and one of them tries to get you involved, you stay out of it. If they try to be forceful, you jet from there like a Super Scout full of Baby Face Blaster Hype on a Crit-a-Cola run...
Last edited by Nightmare Tank on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:Well shit, sounds like they're both evils. Picking the lesser of the two sure seems to be difficult, but considering your Mom told you to whack your Uncle with a Golf Club, should he return...I can see why you're having doubts about her. To be honest with ya, if this problem does escalate and one of them tries to get you involved, you stay out of it. If they try to be forceful, you jet from there like a Scout full of Baby Face Blaster Hype on a Crit-a-Cola run...
Or just nationally humiliate them on jeremy kyle USA
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Shit that's fucked up. From an outside perspective both look like they've got problems and perhaps and issue outside your power might have caused them ti get pissed at each other. Just try not to get involved.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

A quick update. Apparantly the pills my mom were taking were anxiety pills recommended by her doctor after the divorce with my stepdad. She said over the phone that she stopped taking them, but she sounded like she still was, I think if she is telling the truth, then maybe the effects would still persist but only temporarily. I'm at my grandma's apartment and my mom is pleading me to come home late at night. I don't know which side to pick without getting involved in the hopefully last moments of the situation which I plead to god to continue into harmony.

Also, uncle told me that this didn't start because of paper plates but I forgot the reason why it actually did.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.