Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

"No-no you are fine. Gah. I just feel...a bi-bit sick."

She took a deep breath, and looked back up.

"I'm just a normal researcher. Nothing -gah- special. I do the night shift occasionally. My boyfriend doesn't approve, but it's in the name of research, so I do it anyway."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Trex sat alone in his office. He was using his multiple tentacles to sign different documents at once, as he had a lot of paperwork. He himself was crying on his desk, unsure of how to overcome this ordeal.

"What are we going to do!? We can't get back home, and the Foundation is surely going to intervene!"

Trex heard a knock at his front door, but he couldn't bring himself to answer it himself.

"Come in."

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

The door opened, and a man stepped inside.

His blonde hair was combed neatly into a part, and his face shaven to a light stubble. With a quick brush he removed some scattered crumbs from his blue and black striped tie. The bright yellow under shirt he wore, despite being an utter eye-sore, complimented his decent physique for a man of his age. A small ketchup stain interrupted the otherwise perfect state of his lab coat. Among all of these little intrusive details, his pants were rather perfect. They were clean, pressed, and well-fitted. He would have certainly been complimented on them if it weren't for the large, brass belt buckle adorned with a rather well-hung bull.

In his right hand, an ordinary cup of coffee with "Starbucks" written in crude green crayon. In his left, a cylindrical steel case.

A grin crawled up Doctor Cantwell's face as he stood before Trex's desk.

"What's up, Slut. I'm back from space."
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.

"Wh-what? Can't you see I'-"

Dr. Trex looked up at the man who had just entered the room. His pupils widened, as he realized who this man was. It was his old rival, Dr. Cantwell. He felt the sudden urge to punch him in the groin, but resisted.

"Oh god no...j-just leave. Now. Just go."

He looked back down and wiped the tears from his eyes.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Dr. Cantwell, completely ignoring Trex's request for him to leave, sat down on one of the chairs opposite of him. He threw his feet up onto the desk, knocking several papers and memorabilia off the surface. His grin lessened into a smirk and he sipped from his coffee, setting the steel cylinder down onto the wood.

"This stuff. I've missed this stuff. I haven't had coffee in 5 months." Cantwell said, his eye twitching slightly while his fingers tapped wildly on his belt buckle.

His feet shifted, knocking even more items off of the desk.

"Too expensive to import, they said. Gotta keep our employees on their toes, they said. You can't drink coffee on the moon, they said! Blah blah blah!"

Another sip of coffee went down his throat, he threw his head back and moaned in delight.

"God yes..."

Trex's eyes were continuously flooded with tears, still haunted by his previous thoughts. He finally came to his senses and closed his laptop, looking over at Cantwell. He noticed his jumpy behavior, but dismissed it as pure insanity.

"What the hell do you want? Why are you here?"

"Have you ever taken shit in zero gravity? Talk about prairie-dogging, if you know what i mean."

He threw his feet back off the desk, kicking the steel cylinder off. In a quick flash of motion he grabbed it by the handle before it hit the floor. A sigh of deep relief came from him and he placed it back on the desk. A gentle hand patted the top, and he muttered something under his breath.

"Also, no pizza. Can you believe that? I almost went insane up there! One night in particular almost resulted in me opening the air-lock, thinking my pizza was here!" He laughed loudly, letting it reverberate off the walls before cutting it off. His whole body shot forward and leaned over the desk, grabbing Trex's shirt collar.

"No. Women. Do you understand my pain? All my life I've wanted to see a pair of banging double D's in zero gravity. NOPE! Nada! Zilch!"

His hands, when removed from Trex's collar, did a crude representation of what appeared to be breasts in space. He sat back down in the chair, glancing around.

"This is small, your office is small."

"Yes...it is...smaaall."

Trex had an irritated look on his face. He still hardly cared about Cantwell's return. He just wished he would leave him be, allowing him to cry all alone, by himself...

"No, seriously. What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I was busy?"

His tentacles went back to signing the documents.

His head turns sharply back to Trex, quirking his brow.

"Hm, what? Oh-! Yes... I've forgotten."

His eyes flicked about, followed by a rather exaggerated shrug.

"Yup! All gone! Well, this is embarrassing... Wasn't too important then, I suppose!" He stood up from the chair grabbing the cylinder and heading for the door.

"Well, nice seeing you again Doctor Trex! Let's catch up over coffee another time! I'm never too far away!"

He exited the room rather manically, slamming the door shut behind him. Several seconds of silence passed before several loud thuds came from the office next-door. Cantwell pounded furiously on the wall, yelling out to Trex.

"Seriously! I am literally right next door, what are the odds?!"

Again, laughter permeated the entire corridor for several minutes before cutting off abruptly.

As everything finally returned to a deep silence, Dr. Trex released a worried sigh. He went back to his lonely weeping.

"This is even worse now. If Cantwell figures out about this, who knows who he will tell?!"

He wished he could remember the pattern to return home. Without it, he and Rosalene could be in grave danger, especially Rosalene.