Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Serimah wrote:While we're grazing the subject... here have 106 and 096 making out:
Spoiler
Just when I thought I actually had respect for that artist...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Serimah wrote:While we're grazing the subject... here have 106 and 096 making out:
Spoiler
And that was the moment I realized there was not only shipping in the SCP fandoms, but fan-preferred couples. Okay, I realized that long ago when I found out 173/682 was a thing, but I didn't know there was more than one.

I should probably be horrified. >.>
I can kill you with my brain.

CLgaming wrote:
River wrote:when I found out 173/682 was a thing, but I didn't know there was more than one.[/size]
053/682.

Though its not really suggestive though. It's more adorable if you ask me and take the time to look for the fanart.
Yeah, it's pretty cute as a platonic pairing. I just can't see it as romantic -- hits too close to pedophilia imo. (Although who's to say 682 isn't of equivalent age in terms of his species...?)

Since this morning, I managed to run into several more pairings. There's 173/049, 999/682...I kinda like 173/096 myself, just for the sheer concept of it. Then of course there's senior staff shipping, which I won't touch in case any of their mods ever find this...

Irontaco wrote:To whoever came up with the concept of [thing]x[thing] love frver <333333 pls die (not you river)

we're talking of mostly hostile creatures that can kill you in the most horrible and painful ways imaginable like srs
Haha. As much as I like shipping, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. I do it for kicks. I do it because it's wrongsick. It's funny, to me, to see what face-melting combinations I and others can come up with. But when you have a pair of entities whose most likely choice for a dinner date would be the Kill-It-Yourself D-Class Buffet, and you think that's unironically adorable, then there might be an issue.

It's the same way with anthropomorphism. I like that stuff. It's fun. Human 682? Go for it. Kawaii desu human 682? ...Not so much. (I do support people doing whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but hey, I can still think it's weird.)