Re: I fucking swear

Guys, please. Let's just put him on a table and study him... for science!
Spoiler
Meh, i'm bored
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

If it makes anyone feel a bit better which it probably does, this happens to me daily, my sanity just drops every second and the only way to recover is to insult someone.
I always get temperature drops, stuff moving around my house, DOLLS WHICH FOR SOME REASON TURN TO FACE ME, and just in general, my eyes tricking me like a painting actually moving.

I swear, I really do feel my house is haunted and I do remember I used to just draw Star Of David around my house when I was a little kid, maybe that's what's been causing the problem all along.

All and all, I get used to it and frequently even talk to a non existent ghost I named Dan.

I swear, my sanity is slippin'

Ramnesia wrote:If it makes anyone feel a bit better which it probably does, this happens to me daily, my sanity just drops every second and the only way to recover is to insult someone.
I always get temperature drops, stuff moving around my house, DOLLS WHICH FOR SOME REASON TURN TO FACE ME, and just in general, my eyes tricking me like a painting actually moving.

I swear, I really do feel my house is haunted and I do remember I used to just draw Star Of David around my house when I was a little kid, maybe that's what's been causing the problem all along.

All and all, I get used to it and frequently even talk to a non existent ghost I named Dan.

I swear, my sanity is slippin'
Use laudanum
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌