Re: Break-A-Wish Game

Granted, now they have choppy framerates only if you haven't opened your screen recording program. And your screen recording program can't work anymore as a virus deleted parts of the program itself.

I wish I wished I could wish to wish more wishes to wish even more wishes to wish.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Granted. It now takes up the whole year, and soon, summer vacation becomes school vacation.

I wish for granted.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Granted, but it turns out you made a paradox since it didn't get granted, but then it got granted but then it didnaksgfslgmnmnahnwedfgwrs¨åg

I wish Cpbald hadn't made a black hole.
Why that profile picture? Because I love Halo 3.

Granted, but instead he divided by zero and therefore created another one.

I wish I wished for a wish that wished for a wish that whished for ........... .... STACK OVERFLOW
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:I wish I wished for a wish that wished for a wish that whished for ........... .... STACK OVERFLOW
Granted, though somehow it caused a software to unload a rapidly spreading virus which eventually led to nuclear war.

I wish trees could grow taller and thicker.

Granted. They grow thick enough to take over the entire planet and tall enough to reach the sun. Everyone who just wanted to watch the world burn got their wish.

I wish I finished my classwork earlier.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:I wish I finished my classwork earlier.
Granted, but it turns out you needed to do more classwork and the classwork you just did was not needed at all.

I wish I can grant for a wish