Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Theimperfectbeing wrote:I don't think you know what "Course" does. Or know what 001-J is.

Output: This "Post" or "Reply."

Intake: SCP-696
Setting: Fine

"Seeing as this was inactive for some time, I was wondering if this could reactivate it." - Dr. Imperfect
Output: A modern laptop with Microsoft Word in it.

Input: Your mom (so sorry, nothing personal lol)
Setting: Very Rough

Abincyprus wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:I don't think you know what "Course" does. Or know what 001-J is.

Output: This "Post" or "Reply."

Intake: SCP-696

"Seeing as this was inactive for some time, I was wondering if this could reactivate it." - Dr. Imperfect
Output: A modern laptop with Microsoft Word in it.

Input: Your mom (so sorry, nothing personal lol)
Setting: Very Rough

Output: A very deformed Skeleton with a curly wig on it.
"WHO THE F*** DI--- ~Dr. Alto Clef

Input: SCP-173
F*** this. I want to see if 914 can destroy SCP's. And if so, we can solve world problems. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.

SyphenTV wrote:Output: A very deformed Skeleton with a curly wig on it.
"WHO THE F*** DI--- ~Dr. Alto Clef

Input: SCP-173
F*** this. I want to see if 914 can destroy SCP's. And if so, we can solve world problems. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.
(You didn't specify a setting, so I'll assume each setting.)
If Rough: A pile of concrete that barely resembles SCP-173's former structure.
If Coarse: SCP-173 in a very delicate and weak state, and if touched would shatter.
If 1:1: SCP-173 that moves when you look at it, and stays still if you close your eyes or look away.
If Fine: SCP-173 with increased speed, and the ability to wield firearms.
If Very Fine: An indestructible SCP-173 with Sunglasses, a Fedora, Mustache and an M60 Heavy Machine Gun in each hand

Input: A horse
Setting: Very Fine
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Output: A centaur that thinks he or she is God and is moving you. Research has shown that the centaur has been suffering schizophrenia.

Input: A teddy bear, black top hat, a metal skeleton, some human teeth, and a paper that has the word "EAST" on it.

"What could be the worst?" - Dr. Apple

ApplePiah wrote:Output: A centaur that thinks he or she is God and is moving you. Research has shown that the centaur has been suffering schizophrenia.

Input: A teddy bear, black top hat, a metal skeleton, some human teeth, and a paper that has the word "EAST" on it.

Output: A Polar bear, with a golden skeleton, All human teeth, no top hat, and the paper has "DEAD" on it.

No Mysterious properties, un-including killing 3 personel when it came out of 914... ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Input: Dr. Juanjpro, with a computer.

I would love to see the output... ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

SyphenTV wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:Output: A centaur that thinks he or she is God and is moving you. Research has shown that the centaur has been suffering schizophrenia.

Output: A Polar bear, with a golden skeleton, All human teeth, no top hat, and the paper has "DEAD" on it.

No Mysterious properties, un-including killing 3 personel when it came out of 914... ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

WARNING: NO SETTING SPECIFIED. AUTOMATIC REITERATION SYSTEM SET TO 1:1.

Output: Dr. Sam with a laptop.

Intake: Snakes. Lots of snakes.
Setting: Very Fine.
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

WARNING: NO SETTING SPECIFIED. AUTOMATIC REITERATION SYSTEM SET TO 1:1.

Output: Dr. Sam with a laptop.

Intake: Snakes. Lots of snakes.
Setting: Very Fine.

Output: Medusa, that's 3x faster, and snakes can extend to an estimate of 6 miles.

I, am so fucking done. ~Dr. Alto Clef

Input: SCP - Containment Breach Version 1.0.6

Hmm, I believe this will create a super clone, but 914 is very un-perdictable, as stated by Dr. Gears. I would be interested to see what comes out. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.

Output: SCP-106 (here by referred as 106-2). Corroded the entrance to 914 before disappearing after Nine Tailed Fox threw a flash bang

"He wasn't as a threat as 106; a flash bang eradicated him for all eternity" - MTF-NTF-K1A

Input: Damaged Webkinz Doll