The FNaF2 thread (awaiting opinions)

So I decided to make a NEW AND IMPROVED FNaF thread strictly for FNaF2, Why? Well I don't see the point in a FNaF 1 thread with people talking only 'bout FNaF2 now. So I want my peeps from the first thread to decide if that one gets locked while this one stays

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what is FNaF2?: the sequel/prequel to FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) That takes place in a new/old pizzeria. It is about 2x as hard as the first game with 10 (or 11 if counting goldie) animatronics that you have to fend off
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Re: The FNaF2 thread (awaiting opinions)

I came up with this on the wiki (I forgot to log in though)

Link to my Wiki post: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/ ... 48&cb=6633

The Whole Story of FNAF:

197X - FredBear's Family Diner [Generation I]

FredBear's Family Diner opens

The origins of FredBears Family Diner are unknown.

FredBear's Family Diner closes

1987 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria [Generation II]

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria opens

During this time, a previous guard worked then Jeremy took his place and worked. Jeremy possibly was the suspect of The Missing Children Incident, so then he had a Golden Freddy costume and lured the children and murdered them. Now remember, the animatronics can access criminal database, so they are trying to kill Jeremy to stop him from murdering the children cause they know. He possibly lured the 5 children with a Golden Freddy costume and stuffed them into the old costumes. The children's spirits haunt the old animatronics and have became angry and kill every security guard at night to stop them from killing more children.

Time later when Jeremy is on his 6th Night the Phone Guy mentions that if he got the memo and he doesn't need to do the Night Shift. But he came back to see how the animatronics would act when he stuffed them (possibly) into a costume. He notices the Golden Freddy costume he used came back to haunt him.

Then after he finishes his shift, he is moved to the day shift and is told to stay near the aniatronics. So then because he got away with being caught as the murderer and he survived his night shift, a animatronic has no choice but to bite Jeremy. After the bite he was arrested because they may know that the animatronics have criminal database, or someone mentioned it to them.

Next Fritz Smith works and tampered with the animatronic. The oder on the new animatronics proves it then he is later fired.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria closes.

199X - Freddy Fazbear's Pizza [Generation III]

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza opens.

The old animatronics are polished and somewhat fixed, though they still any security guard at night.

The phone guy starts his shifts then dies on his 4th night.

Not much is known about Mike, and it is unknown why he comes, possibly because he is poor. He does his shift and gets fired on his 7th night for tampering with the animatronics. Oder was layed on the animatronics which proves mike tampered with them. General Unprofessionalism (screaming, stoping, accidently breaking stuff from scare, etc.) has been reported.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has closed and cannot be reopened.