Re: Favorite Lets player that has dedicated time to playing

Markiplier is the best IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. He's good at the game, looks stuff up in between plays, keeps relatively up to date, and he's funny as heck.Not the constant stupid child funny of Pewdiepie (no offense), but actual funny. Sure there is a childish joke here and there, but not overboard with it. For example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBQsadD ... 1366861AF2

His Highlight Reel. Not all of it is Containment Breach, and it could probably use some updates, but THIS is what I love about him. :laugh:
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:Why does no one here like Games in Time? :(
I would hate to be that person,but personally, I think his older videos were better... which is not a good sign considering the channel barely got anywhere and yet I'm already saying that. Although I haven't watched him in awhile so perhaps that changed.
You know Games in Time has an account here, right?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:Why does no one here like Games in Time? :(
I would hate to be that person,but personally, I think his older videos were better... which is not a good sign considering the channel barely got anywhere and yet I'm already saying that. Although I haven't watched him in awhile so perhaps that changed.
You know Games in Time has an account here, right?
Yeah... why did you ask? If your implying that I shouldn't say that in case he comes here (which he really only does when he wants to tell people of one of his songs) and that what I said would hurt his feelings, I would like to ask you to put your complaints in the complaint bin below.
Spoiler