Re: Five Nights at Freddie's

SaitoFOX wrote:the game is scary. its atmosphere and characters are the most frighting thing i have ever seen.
As others have mentioned, fear isn't expressed equally among individuals. While it's perfectly fine to state that this game's characters and atmosphere are the most horrifying to you, I just don't believe that's grounds for claiming that it's going to be scary for everyone or that it deserves the hyperbole it received.
Trialtrex21 wrote:The game builds up a feeling of paranoia, that you know you are going to die but you don't know when.
I don't know if this is just a problem I have, but I have a very hard time empathizing with the character I'm supposed to be controlling in horror games. Death in video games has never really been more than a slight inconvenience for me. It doesn't help that the back-story for this game sounds like it came straight out of a B movie.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:It doesn't help that the back-story for this game sounds like it came straight out of a B movie.
To be fair, I don't see a very good way of creating a back-story for a game about living, murderous animatronics anyway.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

CommanderPro100 wrote:………there's 4.
What about Golden Freddy?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Theimperfectbeing wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:………there's 4.
What about Golden Freddy?
It would seem Golden Freddy is a hallucination, but there is no way to confirm that.
Golden Freddy can kill the player, so it couldn't be a hallucination. As for the poster changing when spawning him, well, I can't explain that.
Fleeing from SCP-????