Re: Most emotion game ever?

Serimah wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote: And Serimah, can you explain why The Walking Dead was emotional?
Well... if you haven't played it there really is no point.

explanation
[/sarcasmontheinternet]

Never heard of To the Moon, never played a Bioshock game ever. Just never got around to it.

Re: Most emotional game ever?

The good ending of Corpse Party. Very good but extremely overlooked and underrated game. Only game that ever made me almost cry. Yes, I've seen the endings of The Walking Dead and To The Moon, and I'm not saying they're not sad. I'm just saying if a game can manage to make my eyes tear up, it deserves the #1 spot in the list of emotional games.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:The good ending of Corpse Party. Very good but extremely overlooked and underrated game. Only game that ever made me almost cry. Yes, I've seen the endings of The Walking Dead and To The Moon, and I'm not saying they're not sad. I'm just saying if a game can manage to make my eyes tear up, it deserves the #1 spot in the list of emotional games.

I have to agree! Corpse Party was awesome. At times you could feel your own sanity go down the drain as the story slowly unfolded.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Spiffycat wrote:
Spoiler
[youtube]6GMOTrIjVao[/youtube]
Spoiler
[youtube]TA5nOOSRS4c[/youtube]
Starcraft Broodwar. I cried manly tears for those Marines that come out from the Barracks and never come back to their families ever again.
'Tis the life of us Strategy Gamers....We order young men to certain death, and like good soldiers, they follow their orders. Watching their friends die around them and they themselves descend into madness in the hell zone that is the the current Battle Zone.
Wether it be city, jungle or open fields...It matters not. For the blood of the young and innocent will flow like an open valve...
Anyway...Uhhh....The ending of MGS 3 got my feels worked up.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.