Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

I'm actually sort of stuck between Sea Breeze and Maud in this argument. They are both good characters.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Yesterday, Hasbro continued its running theme of obliterating the best work the fandom has to offer when it issued a C&D to Jan Animations - creator of Button's Adventures, the music video for Picture Perfect Pony, and others - meaning once again many months of hard work was rendered pointless. Incidentally, Jan also contributed his work to a portion of the official Bronies documentary, and now Hasbro shuts him down... How's that for gratitude?

This seems more appropriate than ever:

[youtube]BmnVvUR4Gtk[/youtube]

However, Hasbro's non-legal-department higher-ups are looking into the issue as we speak, so there is still hope yet.

God dammit Hasbro. I liked you for once in my life and now you've shot it down.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Tomgrakk wrote:Yesterday, Hasbro continued its running theme of obliterating the best work the fandom has to offer when it issued a C&D to Jan Animations - creator of Button's Adventures, the music video for Picture Perfect Pony, and others - meaning once again many months of hard work was rendered pointless. Incidentally, Jan also contributed his work to a portion of the official Bronies documentary, and now Hasbro shuts him down... How's that for gratitude?

This seems more appropriate than ever:

[youtube]BmnVvUR4Gtk[/youtube]

However, Hasbro's non-legal-department higher-ups are looking into the issue as we speak, so there is still hope yet.
I have a feeling that this would be much more appropriate.

[youtube]MMuNprBmAEQ[/youtube]
Start it at 2:43. And then watch it all.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.