Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

Space wrote:Output: A larger version of SCP-106 which yelled "NO IT'S NOT" and proceeded to kill multiple Class D personnel.
( I don't think you understand how this game works...)

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Output: A large, three-barreled long pistol aesthetically similar a Glock Seventeen Semi-Automatic pistol; it has a single trigger that appears to fire all the three barrels together. Apparently the weapon is capable of firing three shots from each barrel at the same time by using only a single bullet from the loader, that makes the amount of bullets fireable with the same loader triple. The object is now put in a wooden box and classified as SCP-[REDACTED].

Input: A little SCP-096 plush.
Settings: "Very fine".
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Output :

A single CD with a simple "Mario" word carved on it, even with the carving, there seems to be no actual damage to it, when placed in a computer, there's only one file in the disc, also simply titled "Mario", opening the executable results in the person opening the executable to be transported inside the game, with apparently no way of leaving the game until the game is finished, losing all of the lifes results in the death of the person involved, 6 Class-D's was inserted to the game, only 2 made it out, no other properties have appear, the disc in locked in a metal case and was named "SCP - [REDACTED]"

- Dr. Jack : "See what i'm talking about? You fools keep putting games inside 914 and a game that might cause the end of the world would most likely appear! Now please, place something else!"

Intake :

A piece of glass, approx 30x30 cm, with "1:1" as the settings.
[img width=186 height=125]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q72 ... 8dbb95.jpg[/img]