Something I wrote.

Alright so this is something I wrote not so long ago do not bitch about it not being "Real" enough because this is never going on the wiki, just a little idea I had, if anyone dare copies this and puts it on the wiki or edits it, you will face my wrath as it hasn't really shown much. (Spartan and Trex seem to think this is similar to the tattoo, it's my own made up SCP that will NEVER get posted on the wiki or edited any further.)

1tem #: SCP-XXXX

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-XXXX is to be kept in a liquid nitrogen sealed container inside a freezer locker, when checking the burn mark flesh locked away in the liquid nitrogen container on a daily basis, personnel must have frozen icepacks strapped onto their forearms (Where it is most likely to appear as it has in the past) to keep it from jumping to another host.

Description: SCP-XXXX was discovered while agent [REDACTED] was resting at his [DATA EXPUNGED]. SCP-XXXX manifests as somewhat of a burn mark and as of it's origin it is unknown currently, it is also unknown as to how the burn mark gets on there in the first place all that is known up to this date is that it causes slight irratation of the skin a day later bubbles begin to form on the infected arm, another days wait and the arm begins to deteriate, the skin begins to peel off along with the muscle fibres following up untill there is nothing left but bone on the arm. Freezing the flesh of the skin that the burn mark has infected appears to have worked in the past, present and hopefully it will in the future.

Upon infection, the people who have been infected with the burn mark known as SCP-xxxx on the forearm cannot remove it, (Yes this includes trying to cut the skin off) instead they must wait out untill there skin falls off of there arm where the burn mark flesh can be swept up again, finally being put back into a liquid nitrogen container.

Personnel who have been infected in the past have had encounters with or glimpses of a young boy (whom will be renown as SCP-xxxx-1) staring outside their window while they sleep at night or if there is no window SCP-XXXX-1 will simply seem to peer through the walls.
Mandatory blank signature, here.