Real life topic

A.K.A. Facebook topic. Post anything that you've done in reality here.

Today I had my usual Thursday school gymnastics. It was quite a lot of pressure. Initially, we had to run to the other side of the room once. Then we got to pause for a bunch of seconds. Next round, we had to run to the other side and back again., and get more rest. ANOTHER round, we had to run 3 times to the other sides of the room, and so on, until 7 times, which we started going down (6 times on one round, and 5 times the next round etc.). The room's length was about 20 meters.

Everybody was so fucking tired, but I felt fairly rested. I had the energy to keep running. Once the times we had to run to the sides of the room went up, it started getting hard, but when it went down, it was easy.

Then we played some dodgeball. I went out quickly after it started. A ball hit me by surprise.

Re: Real life topic

SFK363 wrote:A.K.A. Facebook topic. Post anything that you've done in reality here.

Today I had my usual Thursday school gymnastics. It was quite a lot of pressure. Initially, we had to run to the other side of the room once. Then we got to pause for a bunch of seconds. Next round, we had to run to the other side and back again., and get more rest. ANOTHER round, we had to run 3 times to the other sides of the room, and so on, until 7 times, which we started going down (6 times on one round, and 5 times the next round etc.). The room's length was about 20 meters.

Everybody was so fucking tired, but I felt fairly rested. I had the energy to keep running. Once the times we had to run to the sides of the room went up, it started getting hard, but when it went down, it was easy.

Then we played some dodgeball. I went out quickly after it started. A ball hit me by surprise.

I: Promoted synergy, Got Rejected, Micromanaged, Called a sex hotling, put a gun in my mouth, pussied out, shat on Thisisme's desk... I also fucked a giant fish and turned into a jet. Shortly afterwards i bombed the russians, crashed into the sun and died.

I did all of this like a boss.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:I: Promoted synergy, Got Rejected, Micromanaged, Called a sex hotling, put a gun in my mouth, pussied out, shat on Thisisme's desk... I also fucked a giant fish and turned into a jet. Shortly afterwards i bombed the russians, crashed into the sun and died.

I did all of this like a boss.

SFK363 wrote:
Combine wrote:
Hah, funny. But don't go off topic.
Im batman
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

I've been collaborating with my papa on two business logos we were commissioned to do; one for a bakery and another for uh... I forget the official name but it's for a construction group that lays out asphalt and rolls over it in big street rollers to make/repair streets. We sent off some cleaned up concepts today so hopefully we'll hear back from them tomorrow to see if we need to do any alterations before we get to coloring. Can't do anything else to them until we get some feedback 8\ Only real downfall to having art stuff be your job.