Scary games experience....

In this topic:

Let's recommend some other scary old/new games... because i am interested in them. I played a lot of newest scaryer games.

Just recommend some scary new/old games here and write a lil' trailer for them, so we can understand. Thank you for attention!

Example:
System Shock 2

Released 1999

The game is about a dead space city/starship Von Braun how it was infected by an unknown force near Tau Ceti V star... And this Character Soldier G-65434-2 finds out what happened on the spaceship. Spaceship was leaded and hacked by most anticipated and highly overrated villain artificial intelligence SHODAN. This game has the same experience and scary atmosphere like BioShock and BioShock 2 because it was created by Ken Levine's old company Looking Glass Studios. Let's continue to topic... Dun DUn DUUUUn

Re: Scary games experience....

I've recently played nightmare house 2
You are in a house then a hospital, you are part of a special forces unit who is investigating mysterious activity out at a house then a mansion, armed with guns, you go in to investigate, but nothing goes well as you are attacked by random creatures that should never have been created and the house messed with your mind, you hallucinate freaky things like a corridor that goes on for all eternity etc...this is a fairly new game
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Game: Amnesia The Dark Descent

Released: 2010 ( Steam ) 2011 ( Retail )

In late August in the year 1839, Daniel, a young man from London, awakens in the dark halls of the Prussian Brennenburg Castle with little to no memory about himself or his past.[4] All he can remember is his name, that he lives in Mayfair and that something is hunting him.[13][14] Shortly after awakening, Daniel discovers a note written to himself, from which he learns that he has deliberately erased his own memory, and that he needs to descend into the Inner Sanctum of the castle to kill the Baron, Alexander.

An indirect sequel, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is currently in development... Please be patient... [ 2013 Q2]

Ikenie No Yoru

Released: 2011

Available for Wii....

About: A group of college students have decided to take a trip to a place called the Tsukuyomi Ravine, where people used to sacrifice to the gods. There are five main characters in this game, which the game encourages the player to rename them with the names of his/her friends: Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Red.

Gamezplay =====> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1eD-hzXusY

Slender:haunt aka the real slender game
you wake up in a place you have never seen before called green park. the objective of the game is to find 12 notes and 12 pictures, though you only need the pics on gamer or paranormal difficulties, and on noob you just need to find the notes. the game is sort of hard to explain, so you would need to watch a playthrough or play it your self. the curent virsion of the game is 1.1 and feteurs the best slenderman model you will ever see. it is free to play and a amazing horror experience i recommend it to all of you :)
Tesseron