Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

Lowrey awoke to resting on top of a deceased 008-1 instance, and quickly stumbled off of him in shock.

What happened? Lowrey thought. Moments ago he was with Trex and Lavrov. When Lowrey stood up, he noticed SCP-714 on the floor next to the dead body. Lowrey picked up the ring and slid it back on his finger. He began to navigate himself back to the break room to get himself some coffee. When he walked in he noticed Slade in the Break Room as well.

"Hey Slade. I think I lost your shotgun", Lowrey said, tiredly walking toward the coffee machine.

"I'm fine, just a bit drowsy is all" Lowrey said.

He downed the coffee and poured himself another mug.

"So I assume everything is back in order again? Did we ever find Rosalene or Steven?

Lowrey scratched his arm and felt a large bump at his wrist. A semicircular gash resembling teeth was imprinted in his wrist. He was bit by something.

Slade looked his way.

"Uh yeah everything is pre- oh shit!"

Slade stood up.

"Where's that bite from?"

As he walked up to inspect the wound, he saw 714 on Lowrey's finger.

"Son, you got some explaining to do."

Slades hand rested on his holstered handgun.

Rest. God blessed rest, and now he was awake. He left to a bathroom and qashed his face, instantly feeling the cold drown outhis sleepiness. When he was ready, he exitedinto the halway and stopped.

"Son, You hvae some explaing to do."

Gale looked from the ring to the pistol and to the bite.

Click went the tumblrs. Gale walked next to Slade, his hand on his own pistol, and realized that the mask was off. Whatever this mad had done his face could pursuade him to tell the truth.

((I'm just going to post what happened with Trex and Rosalene after Slade and everyone left the Rec/Break Room(they are the same right?) because I didn't get to post it at the time))

When everyone left the room, Trex walked over to Rosalene and sat by her. She seemed upset about something, so he comforted her.

"I never killed anything before...it felt so horrible!"

"It's ok...they were just infected. They weren't even alive."

"It still felt terrible..."

Trex sighed and wrapped his arms around her to comfort her further.

Let's...just go back to our dorm...

The two of them teleported away to their dorm and went to bed.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Lowrey saw Slade inspecting the ring, so he quickly put his hand in his pocket.

"I NEED this ring, Slade. You have no idea what it can do for me", Lowrey said in a lower tone than before.

"I feel it would be better for all of us if this stayed between us", He said backing away slowly. Lowrey thought for a moment. The shotgun.. Right out by the medical room. Lowrey put his hands up in front of him when he noticed Slade about to draw his pistol.

Slade drew his weapon.

"Another inch, and I will put a bullet in both your knees. I could care less about the bloody ring, let me see your fucking arm NOW!"

*Once he opened the envelope he pulled a photo out of the envelope.*

*The photo show's Dr.Baton and another Doctor smiling at the camera. The other Doctor was Dr.Ether. His best friend throughout his life as a doctor. But the worst thing was... Dr.Ether was the mysterious doctor he keeps encountering. It was all coming back to him now. The memories, the experiences, the feeling of betrayal. He should have looked Dr.Ether on the day he disappeared. Only he knew the reason for Dr.Ether strange behavior and actions. But for some reason, he forgotten everything about him on the day Dr.Gears called for him.*

I...I...Dr.Ether.... How could I forgotten you? Why couldn't I remember you? I...I

*The name "Dr.Gears" came into his mind.*

Dr.Gears. You better have some damn explanation for this.

*He stood up. He felt absolutely angry. Angry at everything. He thought it might be best if he rested a bit.*

*He opened the door into the cafeteria.*
Call me Baton Guy.

Lowrey pulled down his sleeve, while keeping his hands up. It revealed a large bite mark a large bite mark on his forearm, no doubt from an SCP-008-1.