Re: SCP Forum Roleplay

~the noice gets louder and closer, something similiar to a breath behind a gas mask, but noone is really sure~
How about a nice game of chess?

After 11 shots and 5 beers, Slade felt the effects of the alcohol. He tried to get up off the bar stool, but failed. He felt warm and tired, and blacked out right on the counter top.

He sees a beautiful home in the middle of summer. The weather is perfect, it seems about 2pm. He walks up the steps and hears a child crying. He pulls his gun and runs inside. His see's his wife laying in a puddle of blood, her body beaten. She was obviously tortured before she was murdered. He screams, then hears the crying child again. His heart sinks, then he feels rage build up. He sprints up the stairs and sees a figure standing at the top aiming a gun at him. He reacts faster however and shoots him 4 times in the chest. He run to the kids room. One crib is burning with his daughter inside, the other was soaked in gasoline. Another figure drops a match in it, lighting up the crib. He heard his son's screams. He shoots the man in the knee and rushes to the crib. Too late, his whole family lies dead in his home. He turns to the man and drags him by the foot down to the basement. It sealed off from the rest of the house. He tortures the man for hours, lopping off fingers, pulling teeth, and breaking bones. He learns that they were from the Chaos Insurgency. After he drains the man of information, he lights him on fire. He leaves the basement and sees his home in ruins, its scorched. His wife was a foundation member, he knows that he must destroy all the evidence. He set up the acid vats in his basement, and disposes of all the corpses in the home. After he places his children in the vat he falls to his knees, weeping, and screaming. Emotions run through him, and he debates killing himself. He puts his gun in his mouth, and... waits. He decides that dying would be a disgrace to his family. No, he would not die, not until every last member of the Insurgency lied dead in a pool of their own blood. He still had a purpose. He still had a job to do.

Slade woke up dripping in sweat. He breathes deeply.

"I'm so sorry."

Lowrey looked up at Slade, who looked like a mess. Lowrey got up and walked to the bar.
"Are you alright Slade? You look a bit.. unwell. I see you had a bit.. too many drinks", He said. Lowrey leaned against the counter for a moment, twiddling his thumbs.

"Heh, yeah. I don't really.. remember my family" Lowrey said, trying to recall any of his family members.
"It's easier to deal with the death of someone when you never really loved them in the first place, which is why I avoid making meaningful conversations with anyone at the facility. One moment there here, then they aren't. Working here is hell, but someone has to do it, right?" Lowrey said, slowly trailing off.

"Yeah... my wife was a researcher here. She beautiful, smart, funny. We had 2 kids and uh... they were all killed durning the Chaos Insurgency house raids. It was a demoralizing attack to the Foundation staff... they did it to break some of the top members of the Foundation."

He grabbed a beer and sipped it.

"It worked."

"I'm sorry for your loss. I'll leave to your.. forgetting", Lowrey said walking back to the couch, where he downed another shot.

He sighed and began to feel a headache.

"Damnit"

He grabbed some pizza and stumbled back to a recliner. He devoured it ravenously. He sat there feeling numb, and not just because of the drinks. For the first time in a while, he felt truly alone.

(Dr. Lavrov went to grab another slice of pizza, trying to ignore the rather uncomfortable vibe coming off of Cpt. Slade. Lavrov wasn't one to talk about his personal experiences with the Foundation, especially concerning family and friends. Sat down next to Lowrey, giving him a sideway glance. Lowrey was an unremarkable fellow, a decent researcher who had recently fell out on his studies for a while due to... something. Lavrov was never bothered to ask, he usually was busy with documents and other affairs. After eating his fifth slice of pizza, he opened his Sprite bottle and drank; alcohol was out of the question and generally had no appeal to the doctor unless it was wine. He decided to "socialize". Couldn't hurt to try.)
Dr. Lavrov: "So, Dr. Lowrey. Have any recent assignments lately? Well, before the breach, I mean."
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

At the door of the rec room, a man with a deep black trench coat stand still, his face covered with a dark gas mask, taking deep breath while he is watching, also examinating everyone in the room, taking 10 seconds of his time to do so.

He takes his mask off, and what is behind the mask is just a complete covered head with a cashmere wool mask , with no face at all, just some white dots marking where the eyes are. Just a few workers on the foundation knows that he is the odd Dr. Mestiar, or how is know by the general personnel, Dr Strange

-Good day, gentlemen. He says, standing stil on the entrance of the room.
he take a seat on a sofa close to the entrance.
How about a nice game of chess?