Re: What the hell is with these goodbye threads?

Embodiment of the forums? Oh god I hope not.

I would argue more so a parasite to the forums. Or realistically an offensive user.

The original "goodbye" thread had some good merits to it when it was posted, however most goodbye threads in the past and present are typically fueled by some deep bias against a particular group or individual (Typically me) and have an agenda to it, or simply to garner attention. Also most of the time the user comes back to the forums anyway, with SFK and WhiteAce being prime examples.

Oh god I just unleashed Pandora's box!
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: What the hell is with these goodbye threads?

Steelpoint wrote:Embodiment of the forums? Oh god I hope not.

I would argue more so a parasite to the forums. Or realistically an offensive user.

The original "goodbye" thread had some good merits to it when it was posted, however most goodbye threads in the past and present are typically fueled by some deep bias against a particular group or individual (Typically me) and have an agenda to it, or simply to garner attention. Also most of the time the user comes back to the forums anyway, with SFK and WhiteAce being prime examples.

Oh god I just unleashed Pandora's box!
Prosth literally disappeared and left the half done MTF models and the 106 model. Was it prosth that did the 106 model?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!