Re: SCP Forum Roleplay Session #2

At about 10:32 PM, Dr. Scott located the lady from earlier. By now, he came to the guess that she is either a guest visitor or a close friend of one of the scientists, despite the choice of clothing. He invited her into his office to sleep for the night.

"Welcome to my quarters, ma'am. This is my desk carrying my lovely PC. I use it to work and research the things we keep in cells here, but mostly I use it to goof around in Team Fortress 2." told Jordan to the mystery lady.

"Team Fortress 2? What's that?" asked the ma'am.

"It's complicated to explain." replied the bearded doctor.

The lady stared back in confusion, then had her attention on a half-invisible cat.

"Oh my.. What is that?" she asked.

"Oh that? That's SCP-5- I MEAN, my cat. She was in a terrible accident in one of your experiments. I call her Josie." Jordan said back to the Afgan lady.

"Okay.. So it's pretty cramped in here, don't you think?" questioned the visitor.

"Yeah, I'm used to it already. But there is still enough space on my bed. If you want to." politely suggested the gentleman.

"Thank you, but I'm used to sleeping on the floor." replied the lady back. "Do you have any spare blankets?"

"Of course I do! I'll go ask Dr. Yukon if she can spare me one of her two blankets." said Dr. Scott.

In a split second, Jordan sprinted out of his office through the hallway.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Steven started walking steadily and slowly down the hallway, holding a cane in his hand to help him, he put on his classical office attire, the bruises in his arms, head, right cheek and fists were visible, along with the bandage on his head, which he was still using "just for safety", he wasn't going to walk around too much, just some wandering around to help his legs recover from his hospitalization.

"Ugh, my knees feel like if i had suddenly gained 100 kilograms." He complained, taking another step.

He walked along the hallway, heading for the break room, he wasn't exactly sure where he was heading, though. He looked at his watch, 10:33 PM, sort of late to be wandering around, he suddenly heard some footsteps but disregarded them.

Then he looked ahead, Jordan was sprinting across the hallway, Steven tried to get off the way but his weakness didn't let him. He was only able to scream one thing.

"Watch the f-!-"

Jordan crashed with force agaisn't Steven, he fell down to the ground, on his back, with a heavy thump, he hit his head agaisn't the ground.

"Ugh! God man why are you running like that? At least help me stand up." Steven complained, grabbing his head and sitting on the ground, with the cane on his other hand.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

"Steven! You get right back in he-"

Dr Philo's words were cut off just as the ICU's doors closed right in front of his face, almost closing right on his proboscis. He stared at the door blankly while rubbing his claws against where his temples would be; if he could emote, he's have the most annoyed look on his face right now. Steven has been bedridden for WEEKS! It isn't safe for him to get up and start walking around without the proper physical therapy! The cane he just snagged from the corner of the room (which probably belonged to another patient) wouldn't even help at all in his condition!

Speaking of physical therapy, the medical bay has been full of patients, workers and doctors mainly, and several of them have just started their therapy. Many of them were bedridden since that terrible outbreak nearly a month ago. During that time, Philo was on the last-second rescue crew, looking for and recovering anyone that wasn't infected. Bringing everyone to safety as no easy task. Thankfully, due to his cautious nature, he was able to survive the outbreak with only several scratches on his carapace. Once the dust settled, he devoted all of his time taking care of the survivors, spending all of his time in ICU so he would be there if anyone had a sudden drop in their health. He even moved his office closer to the ICU after asking permission from the higher ups.

As the insectoid doctor turned around to head back to his new office, he heard a far away WHUMP behind the door. He sighed and gave a small head motion akin to rolling ones eyes. "Knew that would happen..." he muttered as he headed towards his office, the clicking of his feet echoing through the rather quiet hallway.

His new office was almost identical to his old one, but slightly smaller. He couldn't fit all of his medical tools in the built-in cabinets it offered, so he had the rest of his tools stocked in several of the examination rooms the medical wing held. None of the dangerous ones, of course; his prize syringe was still kept in his office, mounted just behind his desk. Philo sat down at the desk; one pair of arms began shuffling through the therapy forms for several individuals that would be starting today, while the other pair tuned a small radio on the side of his desk to a political station. He knew the President had big announcement to make today, and the break room would be full of people trying to watch it. He didn't want to deal with the crowds; listening to the speech over the radio was good enough for him.

Gale wasn't paying attention to the people that were walking in as the president came on. From his point, he didn't care. After all the crowd gathered about the white house disregarded the massive rain storm, even the president himself. He was hiding it, but there was a slight bleakness in his poker face. He was in full stature now, ready at the podium. He took a breath and spoke.
  • "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Weeks ago, we addressed the issue of the atrocities afflicted on the Syrian people by its own government. Congress continues to make the decision, however drastic measures must be taken on account of recent events. Just two hours ago, the american embassy of Damascus, Syria was damaged heavily by rocket fire. The current enemy to blame is the Syrian Army, however we have not completely confirmed this. The government and congress and have taken this as an unofficial act of war, and only until it's confirmed who fired-"
The speech suddenly stopped as a man in full military uniform stopped next to the president and whispered something. For just a moment, Obama had paled, but he regained composure immediately, making as if he had the same composure all along.
  • "Excuse me. We will also be aided and allied with a recent military organization known as the United Earth Federation, a federal military organization that now works under the United States government and military. With their help, we will have sure ability to bring the Syrian government for the gassing of thousands of innocent lives."
He now continued with the typical political input, and ended with a hurried look. If he wanted to say anything else, then it would have been futile. The man from before was staring in an agitated manner at the president. He closed his speech and left. The screen then turned back to its respective news channel, then a click and the television went dark.

There was all manner of silence in the room, not a single word was spoken.

"Looks like the Intelligence Agency made their first bad move. Just a matter of time before the Syrians or Yanks find their first IA agent from the Foundation."

"Who the bloody hell is the UEF?"

"Oh you haven't heard..."

Gale tuned down the brewing debate, and rather left the room, taking a breath. He didn't need this, not now. He needed to get ready, the heli was probably waiting for him right now.

"About time that man did something. Wait."

Slade paused.

"There's no way he'd authorize that. This was political for him... someone else must be behind the scenes here. Hey Gale where are ya going? What do you think about this?"

---------------
Anna shook sand out of her long hair, and sighed. The Syrian heat was getting to her, especially on the sandy dund she was laying on. These last two weeks have been hell for her. She'd been tracking a Chaos Insurgancy plant in the Syrian government. The dune she was on was a good vantage point to track his vehicle to his usual monday morning activity. She wiped sand of her binoculars. She had his weekly routine down.

Today was breakfast at one of three restaurants, then a walk through the market during the day, ending with a visit to the local whore house which was disguised as a meatshop. That would be the best place to eliminate him if the need arised.

She drank some water from her canteen. Her mind wandered. Why was Grevik acting like he was? It started after that box thing. He needed help obviously, but won't open up to anyone. And now she was on this damned mission which was stopping her from figuring it out.

She drank again, and brushed off more sand. She sighed yet again.

While Trials had said earlier that he did not care about the broadcast, he could not help himself. He overheard the speech, and he noticed Gale leaving the room. His curiosity overwhelmed him and he followed.

"Ey' Gale, what exactly is going on? You seem to know more about this than anyone else."

-------------------------------------------------------
Trex watched the broadcast, curious as to what exactly the UEF was. The president seemed to have some sort of fear for them, but still continued the speech, which Trex found odd. However, this did not concern him. The room was a lot more quiet than before, so he sat back down and continued to focus.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me." apologized Jordan.

Dr. Scott reached down to help the disabled Dr. back up. He then explained how he had a visitor in his office and that she was used to sleeping on the floor.

Since he didn't want to break any security protocal, he lied and said that the visitor was none other than Dr. Yukon. She requested a blanket from her office and Jordan was on his way.

After the two continued their walks down the long hallway, Dr. Scott reached Dr. Yukon's office. He kindly knocked on the door and after the lady doctor answered, requested a blanket. Dr. Yukon, being generous as she is, handed him a comfy blanket and they parted for the night.

Later on, the mystery lady was waiting back at her room for the night. She decided to cuddle up near Josie and fluff her tail a few times. She didn't know how she managed to even find the transparent tail, but her guess was her pure Afgan instinct.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

After the speech, Dr. Kelman saw Gale walking out of the room, followed by Slade and Trex. They looked confused, but Gale seemed to know exactly what was going on. He decided to join them.

"Hey, what's wrong? The speech seemed fine to me. Did I miss something?" He figured it was probably a stupid question, so he added, "I do feel skeptical about that guy who walked up to the President, though. Who was he, anyway?"
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

As Gale hurried back to his room, he was suddenly followed by a small crowd of people. At first, he felt a sharp self-consciousness of his strange behaviour. It made sense, he'd been in the archives for so long. Only last night, he had come back to his room and noticed just how degraded and exhausted he looked. Turning around, he heard the questions arising over the speech.He felt an inward sickness, and he knew right away that the young, shy Gale from way back was emerging. He suppressed it, he didn't need that.

"Guess I got explaining to do, eh? Well, I read up on all this, and I have an idea of what might be happening. First, the United Earth Federation is really a massive military organization formed from the Foundation. I found records on a task force by the name of "Pi-2". The first Pi is still here, but Pi-2 defected after they were sent to kill some D-Class. Pi-6 also defected with them, and they formed this new organization. They believe in the rights of others, especially the D-Class, but i'm not so sure. But this is bad news for the foundation. We go one more hostile faction to deal with, and its got the American spine to help.

"As for Syria itself, that's a grey spot for everyone. Could've been the Foundation's Intelligence Department Agents running about bullshitting their way into getting documents destroyed, or perhaps the ORIA trying to get the Yanks out. Either way, my worry is whether or not it was the foundation, and if the Yanks find out."

He took a breath to think, and then glanced at Slade, "You know where that UIU agent is... Anna? I need her on a mission, if you don't mind. You can come if you want."

"She's a Foundation agent now Gale. Anyway, she's in Syria. I'll be going with you if you want to see her."

He looked around.

"Plus it gives me an excuse to get the hell out of here."

He smiled.